Amazonia is in trouble

It's been 3 months and all is well her dad forgave her and hired her back to Frutti music bar full-time.  She also got a 2 day part time job working at the 800 hour zoo.  Bloom helped Roxy master and complete her Believix, and enchantix, and charmix without putting her life at risk.  Everything is going well for her again.  However while she's taking a break at the Frutti music bar, the blue ethereal fairy comes to visit her.  She informs her something very important.

"Hello Roxy"

"Oh, uh... Hi what brings you here?"

"I'm glad to see that you're still alive and doing better but, the Amazonia forest/island is in grave danger.  We need the last Earth fairy on Earth to calm the animals."

Roxy gasps in shock and thought the Winx solved everything in Amazonia but unfortunately not.  However she's prepared to face any grave danger that awaits her to save animals.  She makes it her mission.

"Shouldn't I tell the others?"

Roxy asks the blue ethereal fairy.

"No you must do this on your own.  I believe you will survive this you won't need the others.  You're much more powerful than you think.  You must hurry the wizards of the black circle has cast a dark shadow spell over the whole dimension, and left.  Only an Earth fairy can save what's left.  You can free the dark shadow spell."

The blue ethereal fairy tells her, and gives her a blue plant bud glowing from her chest, and transports it inside Roxy.  Giving her power to obtain and use Sophix.

"I won't disappoint you!"

"I'll be counting on you."

The blue ethereal fairy disappear after giving her a gift of destiny her first official Sophix.

Roxy walks up to her dad and tells her she has to go to Amazonia to save the dimension, she asks him not to tell the others and lie say she's on vacation.  Her dad agrees, but tells her to be careful.  Roxy calls her part time job ask if she could go on vacation for a month, they accept, but make her work over that day she asks.  So she did.  The next morning she rested at her dad's place this time.  At 6 am she wakes up and transforms inside his house.

"WINX BELIEVIX!!!"

After she transforms she uses zoomix to transport her self into Amazonia.  The Amazon Forest dimension.  So she does.

"Zoomix!"

Her wings change into a spiky like wings with cactus spines, called cholla at the end of her wings she could use her wings as a weapon to injure someone.  She then transports over there and her wings return to normal.  She sees that a lot of trees have fallen and from afar the tribe men are also cast under a dark shadow spell to attack and kill anyone who enters whether or not they help.  Including animals.  Roxy senses high dark energy.  She walks around and feels weakened by this dark energy that's so powerful.

"Eungh, so powerful.  I have to reach to the people and the animals to convince them."