|| ~The gift of life ~ ||

Roxy is asleep at the Love and Pets shop.  She has vague dreams of her dad the one she forgot in order to obtain the gift of destiny, Sophix. 

"Who, who is he...?"

She says, she would continue to dream about him but a blue ethereal fairy comes inside of her dream.  She looks at her.

"Hi what brings you here?"

"I am here to give you the gift of life.  It's another gift to help revive only one person or being that's dead."

The fairy extracts the black magical circle out of her chest and gives it unto Roxy.  Roxy feels nervous about this and thinks that she shouldn't receive this based on how minister it looks.  She starts to sweat and feel scared but, once it touches her she feels like she's going through a translucency of nature and life, and light radiating, and flowing through, and inside her. 

"Use it wisely Roxy"

She wakes up and gasp in shock.  She eventually calms down and goes back to sleep. 

The next morning.

Bloom speaks to headmistress Faragonda through the computer.  She tells her about Roxy earning Sophix, and how she almost died, and tells her that she earned Glamourix as well.  However, she says that she can't earn Lovix because of how she was possessed by Nebula, in use of the Black circle.

"Wow that's amazing Bloom, I am so happy for Roxy!  She almost died though going back to Amazonia though.  That's sad she can't obtain Lovix but, she can still get more fairy forms Lovix is not the end for her.  Evidently it wasn't because, she gained Glamourix, all of you guys don't have Glamourix except Roxy."

"What's Glamourix?"

"It's another fairy form to help people become more confident more in their fashion, and self aware to love each other and not be abusive and cruel towards one another.  You can change your eye color when you create spells, and you can imagine what you want someone to wear and make it happen.  Only 3 fairies have this and Roxy was the third one to obtain it"

"Oh I see that's how Roxy put me in this outfit I have now."

Bloom shows her the outfit she made for her.

"Wow you look beautiful but enough chit chat, we must bring Roxy back to Alfea.  It won't be forever but, to help her control her new powers, so that way once she gains more then, she'll be able to control them better."

"Alright, I'll talk to you later"

"See you Bloom!"

The video chat ends.

Roxy knocks on her door.

"Come in!"

Bloom answers

"Hey I just wanted to see how you're doing?"

"I'm good thanks for asking how about yourself?"

"I'm doing great, anyways I have some great news.  Faragonda wants you to return to Alfea, to help with your new powers!"

"Really that's great!  When do we leave?"

"Whenever you're ready."

"Alright I'm going to take Artu walking and then I'll have to pack some things this may take me a couple of hours so bear with me."

"No problem like I said no rush."

Roxy leaves and goes to her dad's place.  However she still doesn't remember her dad, she has vague flashbacks of him in his dream so her memory is slowing coming back to her.  She knocks on her door to come pick up Artu.  Her dad answers.