Sirenix

The 6 girls completed their quest of getting their Sirenix and protected the Sea from Tritanous and ended in his banishment.  Bloom lifts the Sirenix curse.  Roxy is still at Alfea studying more about animals.  The girls return to deliver the good news about the ocean.  Faragonda tells Bloom and the girls to bring Roxy into her office to discuss something serious about Sirenix yet exciting news.  The girls bring Roxy into her office.  "Yes Mrs.Faragonda?" 

"Roxy you have the potential to earn your Sirenix and become a Sirenix fairy like the others."  Faragonda tells her.  Roxy raises her eyebrows and gasp.  Bloom doesn't understand how this is possible, since she just ended the Sirenix curse.  "What?!  Impossible, I thought I ended the curse of Sirenix?"  The girls look around too not understanding how is this possible as well.  "Yes Bloom with your wish to the guardian you did end the curse, however.  There's one other way to earn your Sirenix.  You girls can bring Queen Ligea, and Queen Dorana to Alfea and they can gift her Sirenix.  Someone will have to go to Andros, and someone will have to go to Solaria to bring Queen Ligea.  Flora and Aisha agree to go to Andros to bring Dorana, and, Stella and Bloom agree to go to Solaria to bring Queen Ligea to Alfea.  The four girls go to those two different places. 

Meanwhile in Andros.

"So why should I give the fairy of animals Sirenix?"  Dorana asks.  "She can protect all of the sea creatures from getting harmed or killed by any forces of darkness better then all of us."  Aisha says.  "With her being by our side we are unstoppable."  Dorana nods her head and agrees to visit Alfea to give her Sirenix. 

In Solaria. 
"Alright you convinced me that she's worthy of having Sirenix, however if I am lied to by you guys I can easily take her powers.  Forbidding you of giving anymore by me and Queen Dorana."  Ligea says making them promise that they're trustful with their words.  "We mean well I want my friend Roxy to be like all of us, she deserves a chance to have powers just like the rest of us.  Thank you so much for accepting our offer!  We will forever be grateful, and indebted to you my queen.  "Plus she'll look awesome with a new hair color, and awesome outfits."  Stella says.  "Hahah Stella that's if her hair changes color like the rest of us."  True, yeah that's true.  They both laugh.  Musa and Techna stay behind and rest from their missions.  The four girls come back with them.  They both think the school is beautiful, the two queens.

Bloom walks up to Roxy's dorm knocks on Roxy's door.  "Come in!"  Bloom opens the door and smiles.  "Come outside!  They're both here for you!"  Roxy walks outside with Bloom and all the other girls come outside to watch.  Roxy bows to both queens. 

"Your majesties.."  "So will you only use these powers for good and not of evil or to help the dark forces of evil?"  Ligea asks her.  "I promise I only use my new powers gifted by the both of you for good intentions never bad ones only to protect all of the animals and mankind from the forces of evil, and any dark magic of any kind."  Ligea looks at Dorana, she nods at her; telling her to trust her.  Ligea nods back.  "Stand up Roxy."  Dorana commands her to.  Roxy stands up.  They both cast a spell to give her the ultimate Sirenix powers, she starts transforming and glowing pink.  She transforms into a hot pink dress with light pink ribbons at the bottom, with green and hot pink leggings surrounded with mermaid scales.  Has 4 wing scales on both sides with green, white purple, and pink on both sides.  Her hair changes color from purple to red, with light blue streaks and has a light ponytail at the end of her hair with a green spiral, whirlwind pattern hair pin on the side of her hair.  She also has green boots on.

Roxy looks amazed by her transformation and turns around.  She's so happy to have Sirenix.  "Wow I can't believe this!"  "Way to go girl you earned it!"  Stella says.  "For sure you look amazing Roxy."  Musa says.  "I'm so happy for you!!!"  Bloom cheers her up and hugs her.  All of the girls come to hug her.  Faragonda smiles at the window from her office.  "I think our work here is done."  Dorana says.  "Wait we need to tell her what her limitations are.  Roxy you can do anything with your powers however, now that your Sirenix is complete and not cursed like the others, thanks to Bloom.  You won't have a Sirenix guardian like the others, meaning you can't make wishes like the others did."  Roxy nods and understands.  "That's okay I don't know how to thank you both!"  "Use your powers for good that's how you thank us."  Dorana says.  "Of course!"  The queens return to their homes and the girls celebrate by having a party for Roxy at Alfea.