The trix

"Magic Winx Believix!" Bloom transforms into a Believix fairy. The others transform too along with Roxy. Bloom flies up to see what the Trix are doing. She flies above the barrier to what she's doing. "Hey Bloom." Stormy says. "What do you want?!". Bloom replies. "We're here to capture the last Earth Fairy. I heard she's here." Icy says flying over all of them. The others along with Roxy flies up with them. "Icicle barrage!" Icy cast a duplication of icicles coming at bloom but she blocks them by forming a shield. Icy then forms an ice sword and slashes Blooms shield with it. The shield breaks and impact from the sword causes her to fall. "Aaaaaahhhhh!" Bloom screams while she's falling. Aisha forms a morphix sphere and the sphere flies at Bloom falling, catching her inside so she can land safely at the ground. Once she's on the ground the sphere pops without harming her.

"Thanks Aisha!" Bloom yells at her from above. Aisha gives her a thumbs up. All the others fly up including Roxy. Stormy strikes lighting at Roxy but she blocks it with a green shield. Roxy attacks back at Stormy stunning her. "Wolfs Talon!" Stormy falls but she catches herself in the air. Darcy creates clones of herself. Techna uses her techno gadget to sense the real Darcy to signal Stella to attack the real one, as the clones are infront of Techna and Musa. Techna found her she's behind Stella. "Stella behind you!" Techna tells Stella. As Darcy tries to punch her, Stella does a kicking backflip in the air, kicking her knuckles away from her chest. She then throws a small Sun ball at her to stun her. It gives her a small first degree burn on both her arms as she tries to dodge/ fly away but, it grazes her on both areas of her fire arm. "AAANGH!" Stormy screams.

"That'll teach you!" Stella laughs and insults her saying that. Stormy sneaks up behind Stella and uses Dark cloud. "Dark cloud!" Stormy yells casting the spell. Musa catches up to her and warns her to watch out. "Stella watch out!" Stella gets caught in the tornando cloud. "Sonic scream!" Musa says causing a vibration of a high pitched sound to seize the dark magic they're using and it interrupts them but it doesn't stop the dark cloud Stella's in. The Trix cover their ears and they retreat. "We'll come back for you Winx!" All 3 of them fly away but the dark cloud is still going and Stella is getting dizzy inside, due to how fast it's going. "Ahhhh! Is anyone going to get me out of here!!!" Stella screams inside. Bloom flies back up and tries to throw a fire ball at the tornando cloud, causing it to go up in flames, but Flora flies in front of her stopping her.

"BLOOM NO! Stella is in there let's get her out first, then you can do that." Flora says telling her why she can't make the cloud go away first. "Okay." Bloom says. Aisha flies inside the cloud she uses speedix to get her out of the cloud.  Aisha tells Stella to use speedix as well, so that the force of their wings can help them get out.  So she does and they both get out of the cloud.  Bloom sees they made it out alive.  She throws the Fire ball at the dark cloud and it goes up in  a smokescreen.  All of them except Bloom start  coughing.  They all fly down to the bottom.  Faragonda puts the barrier back up and they make it back inside in time.  They all undo their transformations as they let their guard down. 

"Is everyone okay?"  Blooms asks everyone.  "We're fine Bloom thanks to Roxy and everyone."  Roxy smiles at Techna and everyone.  Faragonda walks outside at the girls.  "Thank you girls you saved Alfea."   "Of course Mrs.Faragonda we want to protect everyone here."  Bloom tells her.