chapter 22

A Business Trip and a Broken Promise

Jungkook sat on the plane, his mind preoccupied with the business deal he was about to secure. He hadn't told Taehyung about his trip, knowing that the younger boy would worry about his safety.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was waiting anxiously for Jungkook's message, his phone glued to his hand. He tried to focus on his daily routine, but his mind kept wandering back to the older boy.

As Jungkook arrived at his destination, he was greeted with a surprise. The company he had made a deal with had reneged on their promise, offering him 10% instead of the agreed 20%.

Jungkook's eyes narrowed, his jaw clenched in anger. He had gone to great lengths to secure this deal, and now they were trying to cheat him? Unacceptable.

He stormed into the meeting room, his presence commanding attention. "You think you can play me like a fool?" he spat, his voice low and menacing. "I am the king, and no one can win against me."

The company representatives cowered under his gaze, knowing they had underestimated the power of Jungkook

The company representatives cowered under his gaze, knowing they had underestimated the power of Jungkook. They tried to apologize, but Jungkook was unforgiving.

"I want what was promised to me," he growled. "Or this deal is off."

The stakes were high, but Jungkook was not one to back down. He would fight tooth and nail for what was rightfully his.

As he left the meeting room, his phone buzzed with a message from Taehyung. "Where are you, JK? I've been waiting for your message."

Jungkook's expression softened, his heart skipping a beat. He didn't know why he asked Taehyung to wait for him; they didn't have that kind of relationship. But something about the younger boy drew him in, made him want to protect and care for him.

"I'm busy, Taehyung," he typed, his fingers flying across the screen. "But I'll be back soon. Wait for me."

Taehyung's face flushed as he read the message. Wait for him? What did that mean? And why did his heart race at the thought of Jungkook returning to him?

 Wait for him? What did that mean? And why did his heart race at the thought of Jungkook returning to him?

He tried to shake off the feeling, telling himself it was just his imagination. But deep down, he knew he was lying to himself. He was drawn to Jungkook, and he couldn't deny it.

As he waited for Jungkook's return, Taehyung couldn't help but wonder what the future held for them. Would they remain just acquaintances, or would something more blossom between them?

Only time would tell, but one thing was certain - Taehyung's heart belonged to Jungkook now, and he couldn't imagine it belonging to anyone else.

A Painful Punishment

Jungkook's eyes blazed with fury as he confronted the company representatives. "You thought you could cheat me?" he spat, his voice dripping with venom. "I'll show you what happens when you cross me."

With a nod, his members - Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok, and Seokjin - stepped forward, their faces stern and unyielding. Together, they delivered a painful punishment, one that would ensure the company never dared to cross them again.

As the representatives cowered in fear, Jungkook's phone buzzed with a message from Taehyung. "JK, I'm worried about you. Please come back soon."

Jungkook's expression softened, his heart warming at the concern in Taehyung's words. He knew he had to finish this deal, but he also couldn't wait to return to the younger boy's side.

"I'll be back soon, Taehyung," he typed, his fingers flying across the screen. "Wait for me."

The punishment complete, Jungkook and his members left the company's offices, their presence commanding respect. They knew that no one would dare to cross them again, not after this display of power.

As they walked away, Jungkook's mind wandered back to Taehyung, his heart beating faster at the thought of seeing him again. He knew that their connection was growing stronger, and he couldn't deny it any longer.

The question was, what would happen when they finally reunited? Would they embrace their feelings, or would they keep them hidden? Only time would tell.

___________________________________________

Please do vote and comment💬

Hope you all love this chapter ✌🏻

Lumina love you all❤