chapter 43

Yoongi and Jimin's Surprise Announcement

Yoongi and Jimin had been watching their friends' lives change in amazing ways. Jisoo and Hoseok were about to become parents in two months, and Namjoon and Seokjin had just announced their surrogacy journey, which would lead to them becoming parents in nine months.

 Jisoo and Hoseok were about to become parents in two months, and Namjoon and Seokjin had just announced their surrogacy journey, which would lead to them becoming parents in nine months

Inspired by their friends' happiness, Yoongi and Jimin started thinking about their own future. They had been together for a while now, and they felt ready to take the next step.

"Jimin, have you thought about getting married?" Yoongi asked one day, as they cuddled on the couch.

Jimin looked at him in surprise. "I was just thinking about that! I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Yoongi."

Yoongi's heart skipped a beat. "I feel the same way, Jimin. And I want us to start a family soon."

Jimin's eyes lit up. "Me too! But before we do that, let's get married. I want to make our love official."

Yoongi grinned. "I was thinking the same thing! Let's do it in one week."

Jimin's eyes widened in surprise, but then he nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, let's do it! Our friends will be so happy for us."

And so, Yoongi and Jimin announced their surprise wedding plans to their friends, who were overjoyed for them. The group started making plans for the big day, which would take place in just one week.

As they prepared for the wedding, Yoongi and Jimin couldn't help but feel grateful for their love and their friends' support. They knew that their journey as a married couple would be filled with love, laughter, and adventure.

Yoongi and Jimin's Surprise Wedding

Yoongi and Jimin had been planning their special day for weeks, and finally, the moment had arrived. Their friends and family gathered at the beautiful venue, eager to witness the union of the two loved ones.

 Their friends and family gathered at the beautiful venue, eager to witness the union of the two loved ones

As the guests arrived, they were struck by the stunning decorations. The venue was transformed into a fairytale setting, with white and pink flowers, sparkling chandeliers, and delicate lace drapes. The aisle was lined with candles, leading up to a beautiful arch adorned with flowers and greenery.

Yoongi and Jimin had chosen a beautiful summer day for their wedding, and the sun shone brightly through the windows, casting a warm glow over the proceedings.

The guests took their seats, and the ceremony began. Yoongi and Jimin walked down the aisle together, hand in hand, looking radiant in their matching white suits. Yoongi's suit was adorned with delicate embroidery, while Jimin's had a subtle sparkle to it.

As they reached the altar, they turned to face each other, their eyes shining with love and adoration. They held hands, and the minister began the ceremony.

Yoongi and Jimin had written their own vows, and they took turns reciting them to each other. Yoongi's voice trembled with emotion as he spoke:

"Jimin, from the moment I met you, I knew that you were the one for me. You light up my world in ways that I never thought possible. You are my rock, my shelter, my everything. I promise to love and cherish you, to support your dreams, and to be your safe haven in times of need. I love you now and forever."

Jimin's eyes welled up with tears as he listened to Yoongi's vows. He took a deep breath and began his own:

"Yoongi, my love for you knows no bounds. You are the sunshine to my sky, the stars to my night. You make me feel seen and heard in ways that no one else ever has. I promise to love and support you, to be your partner in every sense of the word. I promise to laugh with you, to cry with you, and to build a life with you that is filled with love, laughter, and adventure. I love you now and forever."

The guests were moved to tears by the beautiful vows, and they applauded as Yoongi and Jimin sealed their love with a kiss.

The reception was a lively celebration of the happy couple's love, with food, drinks, and music aplenty. The decorations were stunning, with flowers and balloons in every color of the rainbow. The cake was a masterpiece, a multi-tiered extravaganza adorned with edible flowers and sparkling decorations.

As the night wore on, the guests danced and sang along to the music, celebrating the love and commitment of Yoongi and Jimin. It was a night that none of them would ever forget, a night that would be etched in their memories forever.

And as Yoongi and Jimin danced their first dance as husbands, surrounded by their loved ones, they knew that their love would last a lifetime. They were grateful for the journey that had brought them to this moment, and they knew that their love would only continue to grow stronger with each passing day.

___________________________________________

Please do vote and comment💬

Hope you all love this chapter ✌🏻

Lumina love you all❤