chapter 40

A New Chapter Unfolds

Jisoo's pregnancy had brought a new wave of joy and excitement to the group. Everyone was taking care of her, making sure she was comfortable and happy. Five months in, her baby bump was visible, and she was glowing with happiness.

Jungkook, who had been watching over Taehyung with love and care, had been thinking about taking their relationship to the next level

Jungkook, who had been watching over Taehyung with love and care, had been thinking about taking their relationship to the next level. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with Taehyung, and he knew that proposing to him would be the perfect way to show his commitment.

 He wanted to spend the rest of his life with Taehyung, and he knew that proposing to him would be the perfect way to show his commitment

But before he could propose, Jungkook wanted to make sure he had the blessing of Taehyung's older siblings, Jisoo, Jennie, and Seokjin. He respected them deeply and valued their opinion.

So, Jungkook approached Jisoo first, who was resting on the couch, her feet propped up. "Jisoo, can I talk to you for a minute?" he asked, his voice soft and gentle.

Jisoo looked up at him, her eyes warm with love. "Of course, Jungkook. What's on your mind?"

Jungkook took a deep breath. "I want to propose to Taehyung. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. But before I do, I wanted to ask for your permission."

Jisoo's face lit up with a smile. "Jungkook, I'm so happy for you both. You have my blessing, of course. Taehyung is lucky to have you."

Next, Jungkook approached Jennie, who was busy in the kitchen, whipping up a storm. "Jennie, can I talk to you for a minute?" he asked, his voice hesitant.

Jennie looked up, her eyes sparkling with curiosity. "What's up, Jungkook?"

Jungkook took another deep breath. "I want to propose to Taehyung. I want to make sure I have your blessing before I do."

Jennie's face softened, her eyes filling with warmth. "Jungkook, I'm so happy for you both. You have my blessing, of course. Taehyung is lucky to have you."

Finally, Jungkook approached Seokjin, who was sitting in the living room, reading a book. "Seokjin, can I talk to you for a minute?" he asked, his voice respectful.