Chapter 10.

Candy POV.

I'm walking backstage the Women's world title around my waist my music plays and I walk down the ramp I sit at commentary.

Kharma's music plays she enters the ring me and her have an intense stare down.

Rhea comes out and she runs into the ring and Kharma and Rhea go at it.

Rhea and Kharma trade blows but Kharma uses her size to throw Rhea across the ring I run into the ring and big boot Kharma causing a DQ.

I jump on Kharma's back and start hitting her head Rhea gets up and punches Kharma's stomach, but Kharma manages to toss me off her and backfist Rhea Kharma escapes the ring I get up.

Rhea stands behind me I feel her hug me from behind but I shove her off and I pick up my title and exit the ring.

*Later*

I'm in the locker room shower I hear someone walking in I ignore  them washing my hair.

Rhea“ Mind passing the shampoo.

Candy“ AH!

Rhea smirks and I blush seeing Dominic and Finn and Damien.

Candy“ WHAT THE FUCK!?

Damien“ What were a team teams shower together *winks*.

Candy“ HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT MAKE SENSE *looks at Rhea* Holy fuck your shredded.

Rhea“ *winks*.

I try to focus on my shower and I hear them chatting I'm in a room with 4 hot people that could crush me in every sexual way.

DAMN YOU APHRODITE AND ARES FOR MAKING THESE PEOPE!