CHAPTER 12 :FAMILY ♡

The moment roohi run away from their leaving everyone shock only few students are present and waiting for abhimaanyu reaction who is still looking at her disappear figure " Abhi tu jinda hai na ?"Aadhya ask while keeping her hand on his shoulder w...

" Abhi tu jinda hai na ?"
Aadhya ask while keeping her hand on his shoulder who came out from his roohi land .
He turn and saw everyone is looking at him he knows what's coming
" No one will say anything to her or any teacher or ready to face me"
He said looking at students who is standing and looking at there drama, they all gulp because they know he hold power to do anything if someone mess up with his friends.
They all left and abhimaanyu turn to see his friends to saw Kabir and darsh mouth is touching the floor in shock,
Ritika and rithik already left when roohi run from there .
Trisha is trying hard not to laugh at the situation where abhigyaan is standing with small smile on his face which Trisha know it hide his pain ..
" Ye humare abhi baby hai na tu gussa nhi hai ?"
Kabir ask which everyone looks at him with curosity who shrugged and Mumbled
" Why will I got angry? I am happy for her "
By listening him everyone got shock kabir and darsh rubbed there eyes in shock, Trisha and aadhya grin ear to ear
" Bhaiya it means you also have feelings for her?"
Trisha ask while disclosing her secret with roohi to everyone
" What means she also have feeling for him ?"
Darsh, kabir and aadhya ask while abhigyaan facepalm himself and shot a glare at Trisha who spit the truth.
" Hehe maybe i don't know "
Trisha giggle nervously but abhimaanyu got the idea , he smiled at the thought that feelings are mutual
Now he will not waste any chance to confess his feeling
" I got my answer thank you isha "
Abhimaanyu said and left .

.

.
AT SHARMA SADAN -
Geet and Naveen are sitting at the living room watching Ramayan on the television where aarohi and swara are preparing Pizza for a trip who is going to came home after school with results.
" Mujhe toh roohi ki tension horhi h
Kahi fail na hogyi ho phir se agar Hui na toh kahi trip PE nh Jane dugi ise "
Aarohi said while decorating the pizza which swara who is making cold coffee
" Bhabhi you don't worry too much about her bachi hai vo or ye konsa board hai just give her time she will became mature when time came.
Hum kyu uska bachpan chine let her enjoy her time or i can see great potential on her just don't pressurise her or kanha ji pe bharosa rakho "
Swara said with small smile on her face which aarohi smile and nodded
" I know dii asa nhi h believe nhi h uspe I am just worried about her
She is too much innocent for the world and never thought before saying anything... Kahi anjane mai koi ise hurt na karde "
Aarohi said which before swara say something to her they heard Gate opening and closing
" Lagta hai bache aagye "
Swara said which Aarohi Nodded and they both went outside to see roohi who run to her room like a bullet train and behind her ritika & rithik run .
" Are hua kya h or roohi ase kyu bhag rahi hai "
Naveen ask which ritika stopped and look at them
" Nothing happens dadu everything is fine but for some time dont come at room for sometime "
By saying this ritika left for the room leaving four of them shock..
" Ye Dono ek din Mujhe pagal kar degi Mai Neeraj ko call kar ke bulati Hu "
Aarohi said which Naveen nodded and she went to call him.
.

.
AT ROOM -
Rithik and Ritika reach the room to found roohi who is hiding under the bed and talking to herself.
" Roohi tu ek number Ki pagal hai
Tu ek number Ki cc Hai tu boht badi jhalii Hai ..
Kanha ji ye mene Kya kiaa mere sath Apki personal dushmani Hai Kya ahhhh Mai kisi ko muh dikhne layak Nahi rahi "
Roohi whined which rithik silently laugh but stop when he saw ritika who glare at him.
" Roohi come out from the bed now or chipkali kha jyegi "
Ritika said which at next moment she found roohi outside sitting at the bed.
Ritika fold her hand and look at her
" What was that ?"
She ask which roohi gulp in fear because she is the one after roohi whom she feared .
"Vo bas sach m galti se hogya sachiiii"
Roohi mumbled with a pout on her face
Earn a glare from ritika
" Are you serious roohi? In front of everyone you hugged him "
Ritika yell which made roohi flinch at her place,
" It's Just happy unintentionally Meri koi intention Nahi Hai Har baar sab mere ko dant te Hai "
She sobbed hard which everyone came in the room, Neeraj & Naveen saw roohi who is sobbing hard where ritika is glaring at her..
" Princess tell me what happened? Ritu why are you scolding her ?"
Neeraj ask while hugging roohi who Sobbed in his arms..
" Ask her what she did?"
Ritika yell which aarohi held her hand and shook her head when she saw roohi flinch .
" Ritika don't raise your voice when we all are here "
Naveen said in final tone which Ritika sigh and look away .
" Can anyone tell us what happened?"
Swara ask which roohi came out from neeraj arms wipe her tears
" Nothing buiii I got first position in the class and I just thanked & hug
Abhimaanyu who help in studies.
She is just jealous because i didn't thank her "
She mumble with pout which aarohi and Geet look at roohi with shock, Naveen , neeraj and swara face beamed with happiness.
" Really princess?"
Neeraj ask which she nodded at him with small smile which he kiss her forehead by following Naveen and all.
Where ritika just look at roohi who is smiling at everyone.
Which rudra came beside her who is listening everything and seeing from start .
" Don't worry bachee i know you are protective towards her but don't raise your voice at her.
Just protect her from distance just like i do for you all"
Rudra said while side hugging her who nodded at him and look at roohi who is giggling with everyone.
" Or ho sake toh rude bhi decrease hojao we didn't like rude Ritu dii
We like soft di"
Roohi said while hugging her who smile at her and rithik also join the hug which everyone looks at them with smile.
.

.

.
Hello pyareee .... I know this chapter is bit boring but today cooperate with me hehe 😂. Today I am not mood to write proposal chapter that's why I just wrote whatever my mind say ..
Next chapter will be came as per schedule you can also follow me on IG for upcoming spoilers and sneak peek .
Without any more bakwas, ho sake toh vote kardena please 🥺
Bye Bye
Your iyaa ❤️

Without any more bakwas, ho sake toh vote kardena please 🥺 Bye ByeYour iyaa ❤️