The plot

SUGA POV

I was regretting everything that I done with her and I can't believe that how she is not here and where does she go?

After a moment of regretting I heard a noise from the covered.

"This little mouse" I move towards it and opened it .
The moment when I saw what appeared in front of me from the inside of the covered I was shocked and I don't even know how to react I am just cold like I can't even imagine that why it or why it is like this?

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"
I asked gungun she is all red sitting inside like a cat and I am wondering why she is here like ,what did I did  maybe that's hard for her.

As soon I say that she hugged me and I can hear her heartbeat which is very fast and clearly heared by me because the scene infront of me is really heartbreaking I never imagined she  will be like this.

" The...re....wa.......s..s.s.....so...me...o...ne" she said stammering badly and I couldn't be able to control my tears but I want to be strong for her.

I hugged her and pat her head said "Who ...baby ....let's come out from here first. "

I carried her to the bed and make her sit there and then I give her water she drank it .

Her hands were not in control and I feel very hurt because it felt like she is really afraid like she had a bad nightmare.

"Don't worry baby I am here with you don't worry,  lie down here." I laid her on the bed and hold her hand and make her eyes close . She soon fell asleep because of the incident and her panic movement.

I take my phone from the table and called her friends to come over .

I went to wear something because I was half naked .

Her friends came and she woke up .

Aditi:- What happened baby
Gita:- are you okay na

She just stay silent and I said
"There was someone in the room When I came out of the shower and .........................."
I told them whole thing .

Aditi rushes towards her and she embraced her into a hug and said " Baby don't worry I am here there is noone I am with you na don't worry. "

Aditi was saying this all and I didn't understand what it is and why her friends reaction changed after I tell them what happened .It's all out of my head and I don't know what they are saying.

Gita :- Gungun nothing happened don't worry we will short it out .

Astha :- Aditi calm her down
Ananya:- I think we should go outside

Gungun:- n..n...no I don't.....Wan...t

Aditi:- baby it's okay it is not like that

Gungun hugged Aditi and started crying. I never seen her crying like that I really felt like outsider now , I don't know why she didn't cry in front of me ....is she uncomfortable....or fear I will misjudge...all these questions were like a spine which is now hitting my heart with all it's pressure.

Astha:- mr.min are u okay??? It's like she .......

Suga:- I am going out see you all later

As I said my eyes were filled with tears and my heart was hurting that much that I don't let her friend complete her words .
I was going towards door when I heard
Gungun.

Gungun :- Suga ...Su....u...ga

I looked at her and say " you need some space  . I will give you ,have some your time."
I don't know why I said that.
But I  head outside to the balcony at the left.

I was hurt and the thought that she is not attacked to me enough to cry infront of me make me  feel sad.

Tears roll down my eyes when I heard someone coming towards me . I wipe my tears and turn my face left so I will not face that person.

Ananya:- mr.min ,do you love her?

"Huh" I was confused

"Do you love her? Yes or no , I can see u love her ."

"Yes,I love her ." I said because I can't deny this fact

"She also loves you very much"

She said those words and I was blank at that time.

"You are her first ever crush. When we were in high school you were her crush don't get rude with her."

"I didn't but I don't know why she didn't cry...." I stopped because I don't want to tell her about us as Gungun tell me not to do it.

" What? Didn't wanna tell me that you two are in relationship. "

My eyes widened from the words of her and I looked at her and said "you know....I mean how"

"When you grab her hand and take her to the room I saw that and I knew there is something between you two."

"We just got together and didn't know it will be that fast" I said convincing enough to her that I am mad in love with her friend.

" ya it seemed like , I know her she was waiting to tell us this till tomorrow at my engagement party."

"Ya but I don't know about it" I said because I didn't discuss about it to her or neither she told me .

"She wanted to surprise you but this damn person bring back her nightmare " she kick the wall

"Nightmare??what nightmare " I asked in confusion because I don't know what she is talking about.

"You may feel she didn't open infront of you but don't blame her she is a kind person and don't want others to have trouble. She didn't cry infront of you doesn't mean she doesn't love you . When she asked you to stay she wanna hug you and lie down in your hands . She wants to be with you mr.min . It's not that late you should go to her now."
Ananya said and looked at Suga

"But what's that nightmare " I asked her because I wanted to know

"First go to her she needs you . I will tell you later." Ananya said and signal me to go

Without even thinking twice I ran to her room and saw her sitting and her face was pale by crying.
I walk towards her and when she saw me she stared at me without even blinking.  The look of her eyes is like space, blank just a milky way is there which was me.

I sat beside her and she hugged me .
Everyone there was just looking at us .

I hugged her back and looked at others .

Aditi:- we will leave you two alone .

They left.

I looked at her and stand up from bed and turned back.
"Don't go" she said very low but loud enough for me to hear it.

"Wait just going to lock the door."
I locked the door and sat next to her in the corner of the bed.

She comes to me and hugged me.

I wrapped my hands around her and strech my legs to make support so she will not go to corner.

"Suga...."she said and this time it's even low

I hummed in response.

"That is..."she was saying but I interrupt her
"No need we will talk about this later but now just come close to me and be with me. I am with you always and forever. I will never leave you my love . "
I said to her and pull her over.

She rested her head on my shoulder and hugged me .

We stayed in that position for sometimes before she said"