28-♥️Rian's Birthday♥️

Hello My Beautiful Ladies👋🥰

Let's start today's chapter👇

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥ R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

~𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕

We entered inside the house , i gave all the things to nandini to hide them in her room . She directly went upstairs to hide them as rain couldn't see. Everyone was sitting in the garden . We went there . Everyone was enjoying the evening's snake and tea .

I hate tea , i remember when i was Fourteen years old i started to hate tea as i am a science student i know the side effects of it .

"You all come sit here ," Chachi said.

We nodded and sat there.Angel came towards me .

"Haaye babe," I said to her.

"Hii mami," She said.

"You know i have something for you ," I said.

"Really what?" She asked in excitement .

"Ahmm that I will give you but you have to wait for a few days ," I said.

"Why ?" She asked.

"It will be a surprise , forget it you know your rian bhai's birthday is coming ," I said.

Don't know why but she became sad .

"Hey what happened babe ?" I asked her .

"I don't know when my birthday is and i never celebrated my birthday," She said.

My poor baby.

"It's ok angel , we will celebrate your birthday with me,"Rian said.

"Really?" She asked.

"Hmm our birthday will be on the same day," Rian said.

Angel started clapping and jumping in joy and excitement.
Her smile is really beautiful.

"Dadda is it ok na?" Rian asked ansh.

I didn't look towards him but i saw from the corner of my eyes he smiled and nodded . Woah he smiled what a pleasant day whatever i don't care about .

Saduu!!

Akdu!!

Kaduu!!

"Hamara rian bhot samjhdar ho gya hai," Dadi said.

"Grany from childhood i am," Rian said and flipped his short hair .

Woah Like me !!

"Yes my babe is very smart," I said.

We did our high-figh !!

Angel went towards ansh and Ansh made her sit on his lap .

"Mamu thank you," She said.

"Welcome my doll," He said.

Angel giggled .

They started talking and playing . I didn't see this side of him . Today is really something different .

Everyone played with Angel and rian . While i was trying to ignore his sharp gaze . Yeah I can feel his sharp gaze on me I don't know why he is staring at me .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day passed and Rian's birthday came . Today is his birthday . I wished him at 12 am also with a cake made by me . He was really very happy and emotional also as he was craving for this mother's love which he has not for 6 years .