STALKER

Next day

Y/n: Oppa I don't wanna live at uncle's house pls
Jayhun: y/n it's too risky to live alone
Sohee: excuse me am I invisible to you?
Jayhun: ofc .. you're good for nothing
Sohee: how dare you to-
Y/n: Stoppp it .. I don't wanna live with them and its final
Jayhun: why what's the problem?
Y/n: I just don't wanna live with them that's it .
Jayhun: I can't leave you alone baby
Y/n: Oppa please
Jayhun: no .. I won't listen to you this time . I can't take risk y/n . You're going with uncle and aunty and its final .
Y/n: Fine ! Don't talk to me .. go .. go to your home. I don't wanna see your face
Jayhun: y/n .. y/n listen

Y/n went upstairs while crying and jayhun was about to follow her when the door bell rang. 

Jayhun: sohee pack her things
Sohee: you're doing so wrong
Jayhun: shut up

Author: Jayhun and y/n only have their uncle (who's their father's brother) as their relative or guardian. As jayhun is leaving Korea  so he wants y/n to stay with his uncle and aunty again . She was staying there when jayhun left Korea for the first time . Their uncle loves y/n but aunty has some personal issues with her.  She's toxic . And her daughters are also like her . That's why y/n didn't want to go back to them but she's helpless.

...............................................

It's been 1 month of y/n living with her relatives.

She was sleeping peacefully but the alarm started to ring making her groan.

Y/n: ugh.. I just slept.
She slept late at night yesterday because she had to finish cleaning up the painting room of her aunt.  She's so obsessed with painting and she wants her room clean every single day . As y/n has college in the morning so her aunt told her to clean the room at night.

Y/n did her morning routine and left for the college after making breakfast for everyone. Her uncle wakes up late so he doesn't know about who's making the breakfast or lunch or dinner. Because rest of the day he stays out of the house . And his dear wife told him that y/n loves to do house chores.

At the college

Sohee: what's wrong? Why are you looking so pale ?
Y/n: nothing is wrong soo. I'm just having a headache. Let's attend Mr jeon's class first then we'll go to clinic for medicine .
Sohee: we can go now
Y/n: no we don't have time
Sohee: shit .. I didn't notice. Fuck run run .
Y/n; yeah you go I'm coming

Time skips

Jungkook: so this is for today ..I want all of you to finish the assignment before summer vacation.
Mia: professor jeon it's not possible. You gave too much assignment.
Jungkook: ok then prepare yourself to take extra classes.
Mia : but sir-
Jungkook: sit down ..
Jungkook took his belongings and left the class while everyone was cursing him in their mind .

Sohee: I'll kill your professor jeon
Y/n: what ? He's your professor too
Sohee: he gives you more attention than us .
Y/n: I.. I don't think so
Sohee: really? You wanna see a magic ?
Y/n: huh?  Have you gone mad soo?
Sohee: no come with me
Sohee grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the classroom.
Y/n: where are you taking me ?
Sohee: somewhere special where you go everyday and spends an hour there.
Y/n: soo professor jeon must be busy
Sohee: trust me baby he's always free for you .
Y/n: what do you mean ?
Sohee: i mean you're his favourite student after all ..
Y/n: when be said that !
Sohee: shh . You talk too much now go inside and tell him that you're sick . You can't complete the assignment in this short period.
Y/n: no I can . I already finished half .
Sohee: ughhh y/n just go .
She knocked on the door and left from there leaving y/n alone.