truth untold

As jungkook left from there leaving her unconscious. Sohee was nonstop calling y/n's name but she wasn't responding.

After few minutes ~
Y/n opened her eyes wondering why she was laying on the bathroom floor. Her eyes fell on her phone which was vibrating continuously. She picked her phone and saw the caller ID was sohee .

Y/n: hello Soo?
Sohee: what the fuck were you doing ? You scared me to death!! Why weren't you picking up my calls ?
Y/n: I don't know Soo . I .. I don't know why I was laying in the bathroom  floor.
Sohee: what ? What you saw inside ? You said "professor jeon" and then suddenly there was no answer from your side. 
Y/n: I don't remember anything! What are you saying?
Sohee: huh?

Sohee became confused because of y/n's words . She didn't pushed her buttons more and told y/n to sleep . As she will overthink about it .
Sohee: it's okay babe go and sleep . Maybe I heard something wrong.
Y/n: hm.. goodnight Soo .
Sohee: goodnight. Close the window before you sleep ok
Y/n: okay okay .

Next Day ~

Y/n was making breakfast when the calling bell rang and she went to the main door to open the door .

Y/n: Soo???
Sohee : surprise!
Y/n: am I dreaming? You woke up this early ? Ooowww
Sohee: shut up don't tease me. I came here for you ruining my beauty sleep.
Y/n  laughed
Y/n: ow how sweet .. 
Sohee: what were you doing ? Ugh again cooking ? Bro I don't think professor jeon will make you work . Instead He'll work on you . - she smirked at y/n in return y/n slapped her shoulder lightly.
Y/n: don't say rubbish.  And tell me why you think professor jeon has something for me ?
Sohee: maybe love at first sight...
Y/n: yeah yeah .. you and your delulu thoughts . I'm going to make breakfast now sit here or come with me .
Sohee: I don't wanna help you in the kitchen but still I wanna go with you . .
Y/n: I will never take help from you specially in the kitchen. I don't wanna die .
Sohee laughed
Sohee: ah you know me sooo well. I love youuuu ..
Y/n: eww don't kiss me .
Sohee: you're Soo cute
Y/n: Soo sit on the chair like a good girl don't disturb. And be quite everyone is sleeping.
Sohee : oh that witch is sleeping too? That's why I'm thinking why the house is so quite , so peaceful.
Y/n: sooo !!!
Sohee: oops sorry. 

Time skips ~

You served breakfast for everyone and told sohee to sit with them but sohee didn't agreed.

Aunty death glaring sohee meanwhile sohee was smirking at her . Well aunty doesn't like sohee because she thinks sohee likes jayhun .

Jun: sohee unnie you became so beautiful.
Sohee : aw really? Thank you so much junie.
Uncle : sohee did your father came back from Italy ?
Sohee: no uncle he will come after few weeks. Dad has some important work there .
Uncle : oh .. yeah he's a busy man . .but your dad works really hard .
Sohee: yeah .. he's workaholic uncle
Uncle chuckles at her while nodding
Aunty (in mind): only if my husband weren't here I would have thrown this girl out of my house.
Sohee: Aunty eat well you became so pale .
Aunty (forced a smile): ofc dear .
Uncle : your aunty is dieting.
Sohee : ow no need for that aunty you have a great figure .
Aunty: thanks sohee .
Sohee : yeah I was joking ( whispered to y/n)
Y/n: Soo don't !
Sohee :  she's a gorilla I'm telling the truth
Y/n: Uffo .. but you're right
They both laughed secretly.

After an hour

As today is Sunday so uncle was at home and sohee got the chance to take y/n out from this hell .

Sohee Knocked on the office door of uncle and walked inside after uncle gave her permission.

Sohee: uncle .. you should rest today it's Sunday.
Uncle : yeah dear I'll it's just a important project of jayhun so I thought to help him a bit . He's working so hard for y/n .
Sohee nodded.
Uncle : do you wanna say something?
Sohee : yes uncle can I take y/n with me ?
Uncle : sure .
Sohee: thank you ..

Scene change ~

Y/n: where were you Soo?
She asked as sohee locked the door before coming towards her .
Sohee: get ready we're going out .
Y/n: what ???
Sohee: uncle gave me permission
Y/n: oh ..
Sohee: get ready!!!
Y/n: okay wait ..
Sohee: Uffo.. leave these books you go !
Wear a nice dress ok .
She said pushing her towards her closet.

.
.
. To be continued