TASTE

He smirks as he hears her breath catch in her throat, feeling the tremors of her soon-to-be climax. With a flick of his tongue and a suck of his lips, he pushes her over the edge and groans as he tastes her release.

Y/n : ah..h..

As she scream in pleasure, he laps up her cream like a hungry man, not stopping until he's drained every last drop from her trembling pussy. Once she's spent, he sets her leg down gently and stands up, his eyes burning with a possessive fire as he looks down at her .

Y/n : I .. swear I won't tease you again...

He chuckles darkly as he moves up to her lips, pressing his hard cock against her thigh and rubbing it teasingly. He whispers in her ear, his hot breath sending a jolt of pleasure down her spine.

Jk : it's too late baby .

He smirks as he rubs his cock against her, feeling her body respond to his touch. He leans down, pressing his lips against hers in a possessive and passionate kiss.

Jk : you want more ? Don't you?

He grins, a devious and seductive look in his eyes as he reaches for herhips, pulling you closer to him. He rubs the head of his cock against her entrance, teasing it with each thrust before finally pushing himself inside of her.

Jk : so tight..

He grunts in pleasure as he finally enters you, moaning at the feeling of her tight walls around his throbbing cock. He starts thrusting slowly, building up a rhythm that makes her gasping and moaning with every thrust.

Jk : yeah like this? Hm?

Y/n : owh.. mhm ..

He leans in closer to her, the scent of her arousal driving him wild as he plunges into her harder and faster. He takes hold of her hips, pulling her down onto his cock as he fucks her with wild abandon.

Y/n : J .. jungkook fck..

His eyes roll back in ecstasy as he hears her stutter his name, his grip on her hips tightening as he pounds into her relentlessly.

Jk : Look at you, so fucking pretty with my cock stuffed inside you...

........

He groans and thrusts harder, losing himself in the heat of the moment as he reaches his climax. He spills himself inside of her, filling her with every last drop of his cum as he collapses onto the bed beside her, panting and satisfied.

Jk : damn baby .

NEXT DAY AT COLLEGE..

Today jungkook was so busy in the morning as he had an important meeting with the principal. So he didn't check y/n's messages.

Meanwhile..

Y/n: this man .. should I go ? Ugh what the hell is he doing... Nevermind I'm coming to college jeon jungkook!

Time skips ~

You entered into the classroom at lunch break.

Hana : damn what a surprise babe.

Y/n: it's my girl's birthday ofc I need to come . Happy birthday babe.

She said Hugging Hana .

Hana : aww . Thanks babe . Btw guys do you know Jimin is talking me to a date ...

Sohee : ooow how romantic.

Y/n: he's gonna propose I swear.

Sohee : he's already her fiance.