Leaving

After few days :

At jeon mansion ..

Jungkook was going upstairs to his bedroom when suddenly someone called him from behind. He ignored and was about to go to his bedroom when he HEARD HER NAME FROM HIS FATHER'S MOUTH.

Mr jeon : who's Lee y/n jungkook?

Jungkook turned around and furiously came downstairs.

Mr jeon: why are you looking at me like that ? Whatever you have with that girl I don't want you to continue that . Remember you'll be the next Mafia king . I want you to take my place .

Jk: how many fucking time I have to tell you that I don't want your fucking mafia position or anything related to your mafia world .

Mr jeon : don't forget you're talking with your father Jeon jungkook. Keep that voice of your low.

Jk: i don't wanna talk with you Mr mafia . I've already told you my decision. I don't want anything from you . And lastly don't you even dare to look at my Y/n .

He said and was about to go when his father spoke

Mr jeon : what about the girl with whom I already fix your wedding?

Jk: that's your problem not mine i don't care about her . I don't love her .

Mr jeon laughed

Mr jeon : "love" ? You will fell in love with her too after marriage.

Jk: I'm not like you Mr mafia.

Mr jeon : oh really? So you mean you love that y/n ? Oh c'mon you don't love her it's just a attraction.

Jk: you wish . But it's not . Don't disturb me now . Good bye Mr mafia.

Mr jeon : IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE MY SON AND WANNA DO WHATEVER YOU WANT THEN WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE MY HOUSE? ITS MY HOUSE .. MINE !

hearing his loud voice Mrs jeon also came while being scared.

Mrs jeon: what are you saying?

Mr jeon : tell your dear son if he wanna marry that girl then he have to leave my house and all the luxurious things he have .

Jk chuckled

Jk: you think I want these stupid luxury and all ? I can buy these with my own money . Fine if you want me to leave then I'll leave from here.

Mrs jeon : shut up Jungkook go to your room .

JK cupped his mother's face before wiping off her tears .

Jk: please mom enough is enough. Please set me free from this hell I beg you mom .

Mr jeon : LEAVE ..

Mrs jeon : no jungkook..!! Jungkookkkk!!!

She yelled at him watching him walking out of the house.

Mr jeon : he doesn't care about you .. stop crying and make dinner for me .

Mrs jeon didn't said anything and cried while sitting on the stairs .

Meanwhile

Aunty : what do you mean by you can't marry him y/n??

Y/n: aunty I said "no" to him on the first day when he came to see me with his family now why are you yelling at me ?

Jiya : oh god y/n I can't with you . Mom make her agree or else I can never get my jungkook.

Y/n: what do you mean !!!!?

Aunty : you're marrying Jin and that's final .

Y/n: I will not what will you do ? Huh!!

jiya : what will we do right? Wait a minute! I'll kill you today .

??: omg what's happening here ?

Aunty : min Jun ? My son .. oh my god !!!

Min Jun: i missed you so much my pretty lady .

New character entry

Cha min-jun He's aunty's sister's son

Cha min-jun
He's aunty's sister's son .
Is obsessed with y/n's body .
Owner of two private clubs .
Age : 26

Aunty : aww my baby . Go to your room and freshen up . you look so tired .

Min Jun :yes I'm so tired . Hey y/n come to my room I need your help .

Y/n: help yourself I can't help you.

She said and went to her room leaving them downstairs.

Aunty : this girl ... I need to do something. She's using her mouth too much lately.

Jiya : mom do whatever you want ..but I want jungkook! She can't be his girlfriend!!

Aunty : don't worry baby I'll do something soon .

Min Jun : interesting huh sissy . Btw I'm shocked that y/n has a bf .

Aunty : yeah we were shocked too .

Jiya : let's kill her mom ..

Aunty : wtf are you saying? We can't kill her !

Min Jun : then set her marriage.

Aunty : she rejected a rich c.e.o for that bf of her!!

Min Jun : wow . Don't worry I'll take care of this matter. Goodnight

Jiya : eat something brother

Min Jun : my food is upstairs.. I meant I need a cold shower. See you in the morning.

He said with a smirk and went upstairs..

Aunty : we should also go and sleep ..

Jiya : let's go .

..

To be continued ~

🌚 Next part Tomorrow ❤️