Suspicious

He pulled away before giving her a last Hickey on her collarbone causing her to moan. He smirked realising it's not his dream .
He released her hands and she ran away immediately making him chuckle.

Jk: cute..

Meanwhile
Sohee : thank you I'll eat these slowly..
She said as Mrs jeon packed some of her chocolate cookies for sohee and y/n .
Mrs jeon: no need baby you can come here I'll make you cookies .
Sohee : aww so sweet of yo- y/n? What happened?
Y/n covered her neck with her hairs and stood beside sohee .
Y/n: n.nothing happened.. are we leaving?
Sohee : yes .. see Mrs jeon packed some of her special cookies for us .
Y/n: thank you Mrs jeon .
Mrs jeon: both of you please stop calling me Mrs jeon.  You both are like my daughter. Call me aunty .
Sohee : okay... We'll come again thanks for the cookies bye aunty
Mrs jeon: bye bye .. take care .
..
Jk: oh you both are going already?
His hot breath fell directly on y/n's ear as he stood behind her .
Sohee : yes we're going..
Sohee said while glancing at y/n and jungkook searching for the answers of her thoughts. She smirks seeing y/n looking down being red .
Sohee : y/n let's go .
Sohee held her hand and was about to pull her with her when jungkook also grabbed her hand saying
Jk: wait miss y/n. 
Sohee : let her go Mr jeon !
She said pulling y/n to her .
Jk; i said wait ..
He said pulling y/n towards his hard chest .
Sohee : noo y/n will listen to me
Jk: I'm her professor she'll listen to me right y/n?
He said his another hand went down on her waist.
Sohee : nooo she's coming with me
Jk: she's coming with me ...
Mrs jeon: ENOUGH!!! Jesus..! I'm so glad that he didn't made you both siblings. Omg you both fights like cat and mouse.   Leave her hand both you ... RIGHT NOW !
jk: mom i have some wor-
Mrs jeon: this is my house not your college.. so y/nah dear you go to your home .
Y/n Nodded and ran away with sohee. 
Jk: mom !
Mrs jeon: what mom? You both scared that poor soul!
Jk rolled his eyes and turned to leave when -
Mrs jeon : wait , tell me honestly is she's the one for whom you booked the whole shopping mall ? 👀
Jk: why are you asking dear mother ?
Mrs jeon: because I have a Doubt 🧐
Jk: what if she's the one ?
Mrs jeon: don't you think she's sooo young for you ?
Jk; I'm just 29!!!
Mrs jeon : SHE'S 19! 9 TEEN !!!
JK: mom you should support me !
Mrs jeon (thinking) : well , when your dad and I got married I was 19 . I'm not saying it's right but if you love her truly then I'll help you. 
Jk: do you have any Doubt on your son ?
Mrs jeon: no.  
Jk: I'll prove that mom.  I love her truly.
Mrs jeon (smiles): that's good.
..

Meanwhile
Sohee : why are you acting strange y/n?
Y/n: me ? No ! I'm f..fine
Sohee : what happened to your neck ? Why are you hiding it with your hairs ?
Y/n: W.. what? I ..I'm not . I'm just feeling cold .
Sohee : you and Mr jeon both are Sus !
Y/n: n..no .. why?
Sohee : hmm .. Sus
Y/n: nothing soo .. you're thinking too much
Sohee : am I ? Sorry sweetheart~ 🌚
Y/n: huh!
Sohee : nothing ..

Time skips at night ~
Y/n went back to her room after hearing some good words from her aunty .

She laid down on the bed after changing her dress .

Y/n(signs) : I just hope I graduate soon so that Oppa takes me with him . I don't wanna live here like this.
A drop of tear fell down from her eyes as her aunty's harsh words came into her mind. 
Y/n: Oppa just wasting his money on them .

After crying for few minutes she fell asleep. Meanwhile ~
The bathroom's room opened slowly revealing a muscular figure.he closed the door gently without making any noise and came near y/n who was sleeping peacefully not knowing what's happening around her .
..
Jk: So peaceful! - he sat beside her watching her from a distance. His eyes were only showing love and desire. Desire to hold her in his arms . He saw the dry tears on her cheeks which was boiling his blood in anger . He gently rubs her cheeks before leaning down to kiss on both of her cheeks .
Jk: I'll make that bitch suffer who made you cry .
The anger washed over from his face when his eyes landed on her neck where he left his mark ~ he smirked before pressing his thumb on them rubbing on them making her whimper in her sleep .
Jk: fuck .. I can't forget how you moaned earlier baby .
He finally decided to laid down beside her . Once he did , he pulled her in his arms and nuzzled his face into her neck inhaling the blueberry smell of her. 
Jk: I can stay like this forever.
He whispered against her skin while sucking on the marks he gave her in the library.
Y/n's hand grips his shirt as he continued his sin .

To be continued ~