Sweetheart

...
Sohee took y/n to her orphanage. Sohee is actually an orphan. A rich couple adopted her when she was 7. The owner lady told her that her parents left her there when she was only 5 months old .

Sohee always felt so happy whenever she comes here at the orphanage. Even though she hate kids but she finds peace here .

The lady in her 50's smiles happily after seeing sohee .

Lady: look who's here .. my baby how are you .. omg you became so skinny..
Y/n: yeah she is dieting grandma
Lady: aa why sohee??
Sohee : Uffo .. I came here after so long and you're already scolding me.
Lady: okay okay I'm sorry baby . Btw you both came on a special day .
Sohee: special day?
Lady: yes .. remember the lady who always come here to give gifts to the kids ?
Sohee : yes yes she's coming??.. oh my god .. I'll see her after so many years ..
Y/n do you know she's so sweet . She comes here every month and give gifts to the kids . When I was here she used to take me home and feed me her special honey cookies . I forgot her name what is her name Grandma ?
Lady : she's mrs j-
She stopped by the sudden screams of childrens .
They all looked behind to see the kids gathering around a lady who was giving chocolates to the kids .
Sohee : here she is . Oh my god she's still so beautiful.
Lady: yes she is.
The unknown lady gave chocolates to the kids and came towards you three with a smile on her lips .
Lady : Welcome ma'am .
The unknown lady nodded at the owner and looked at sohee and y/n .
U/L : sohee?
Lady : yes she's our sohee .. I've shown her your pictures .
Sohee : I missed you so much after Eomma appa adopted me Mrs jeon.
Mrs jeon hugged sohee as she saw her after so many years .
Mrs jeon : oh dear , I'm sorry . I was so happy thinking I'll adopt you . But my dreams crashed when my husband died. I was depressed at first and then after few months I came to adopt you but you were gone . You were already adopted by your Eomma appa sohee. I missed you too .
Sohee: it's okay .. maybe we weren't made to be mother and daughter. Don't worry I'm happy with my parents.
Mrs jeon: I know .. that's why I didn't went to your parents house to bring you back.
Lady : she wanted to take you home her home but when she saw you happy with your new family she told me to not to tell you anything.
Mrs jeon : ahh okay ..it's a happy day today . Don't be sad . Sohee who's she ?
She asked pointing at y/n .
Sohee : meet my best friend Lee y/n .
Mrs jeon : Lee y/n ? ..
Sohee : yes .
Y/n: Hello aunty .
Sohee : she's so sweet like you. And innocent also .
Mrs jeon laughed
Mrs jeon : oh really? Y/n why I'm feeling like I heard your name somewhere. I also saw you somewhere but I don't remember where . But anyways you're so beautiful. Sohee grandma told me you took admission to our Seoul international University?
Sohee : yes .. is the principal from your relatives?
Mrs jeon: Actually he is my brother.
Sohee : what ???? Really?
Mrs jeon : yes .
Sohee : oh wow . .. waitttt!! You're jeon!!! Don't don't tell me JEON JUNGKOOK IS YOUR SON ! NO NO !
mrs jeon : why ? Is he so rude towards you ?
Sohee : OMG ! I can't believe he's your son . He's sooo cold to the students. He's a nightmare of the students you know ??? He doesn't even got your Genes oh no ..
Mrs jeon (laughs) : haha .. even though my son is rude cold . He has a good heart.
Sohee : HE'S HEARTLESS.
Mrs jeon : oops then I should scold him .
Sohee : yes please!! Scold him Extra because he scolded me twice for sleeping in his class .
Mrs jeon: oh he scolded my sohee ? Okay don't worry I'll beat him .
Y/n: I'll go and watch the kids you both continue talking. Let's go grandma .
Mrs jeon: hey no y/n . I'm thinking of taking you both at my house.
Sohee : oh I wanna go to your house. Let's gooo !!!
Mrs jeon: sure baby.
Y/n: but -
Before she says something sohee pulled her with them .

Scene change .

Jungkook was checking some exam papers in the home library. As no one stays in the house instead of him and his mother so most of the time he stays shirtless.

...
The car stopped Infront of the big ass mansion making sohee to gasp .
Sohee : wow your house so beautiful from outside can't wait to see from the inside.
Mrs jeon: ofc lets go inside and don't be afraid of your professor okay .
Sohee : okay .
........
Sohee and y/n sat on the couch and maids immediately gave them water .

Y/n: thank you .
Sohee : aww so gorgeous.
Mrs jeon': you like it ?
Sohee: I loved it .
Y/n: she loves this type of mansions.
Mrs jeon: aw tell me about your likes and Dislikes.
Sohee : if we're gonna talk about these topics then y/n get bored (sohee said as she thinks of Mrs jeon to tell y/n to see her house so that y/n can meet jungkook 🌚 a true bestie hehehehe)
Mrs jeon: oh yes you're right.
Sohee : do you have a library Mrs jeon?
Mrs jeon: ahh don't call me Mrs jeon sohee . And yes I've a big library there .
She pointed towards the library way .
Sohee : ohhh greattt... Y/n is a bookworm she can go and see the library.
Y/n: I'm fine here soo!
Mrs jeon: don't be shy y/niee.. I'm also like your mother go you'll find some interesting books there .
Sohee : go to ..
Y/n nodded and went in that way to the library. As the door was already open so she thought maybe the maids are inside cleaning bookshelfs or something.
She went inside and moved towards the bookshelfs.
Y/n: she said big . But it's Sooo big. My aunty's whole house is like a ant in front of her library. - she chuckled.
Her eyes fell on a book and she moved to pull out the book . But then suddenly she heard a loud thud behind her which made her flinch.
..
Y/n: mr jeon! are you okay?
She turned to see what's wrong behind her but her eyes widened seeing jungkook standing there shirtless.. his laptop was on the ground and he was staring at her like he saw a ghost.

Y/n moved closer to him and waves her hand in front of his face .

Jungkook was shocked to see y/n in front of him ..he thought he's again day dreaming so he grabbed her hand and kissed on it twice.

Y/n: m..Mr jeon wh..what are you doing!
Jungkook: you can't be real.
He said while coming up while kissing on her hand .
Y/n pulled her hand back as soon as he stopped kissing.
She was about to turn and walk out of the library when suddenly he pinned her against the bookshelf and leans down to kiss her . Her breathes went heavy as he kissed her roughly while his hands slipped inside her dress and caresses her bare thigh.

...

To be continued

🌚 Good night butterflies ❤️ 😙