MEETING DAY

In midnight shubham room:
I hate you shubham you go meet that girl'Nikki'. I waked up with a jerked my face is full sweats..relax it was just a dream but if it is true..

I picked my phone and call ring ring..'what if she leave me forever than how will i survive'.shubhi who is going to leave you.

Wait

'You cant back off you promise dadi, and aditi ke liye we will find new one who is more handsome than you, i said with full control on my laughter because my two babies are sleeping.

You know what bhai i just hate you. I told bhabhi in morning that you said all shit to me. Than she will show you the how find something.

I cutted the call and call my butterfly ring ring please please princess pickup please.
'Hello' i listen her voice and my heart feel so light and good
But after that she make me upset by saying this 'shubham are you there i yes than i dont want to talk you because i am sleeping so byee'.

But she cut the call.but yar incoming toh free hai.okay if she doest feel anything for me . So i would not care about her i will flirt with that nikki in front of her.

YES NOW WE WILL SEE BUTTERFLY .

NEXT DAY
I done with my morning routine check all my essentials and down to meet mom dad and krish.
Good morning everyone, i said in low tone.
What happen to you beta yeah di are you okay...yeah i am fine its just i getting late for my flight and i will eat overthere soo byee and i love you all or i miss you all.

We miss you too and take care of yourself. Mom said i very strict manner i know she showing fake anger towards me.

I reached airpot and said driver to go back. I meet bhyia and bhabhi'aditi sunshine are you okay why you have red eyes.yeah bhai i am fine its soap gone in my eyes. I smile towards them and i know this is very idiot excuse to hide my after crying session eyes.

I know she is crying for whole night i am the biggest fool and dumbo in tje whole world. I just want to hug and hide her in my arm . I just want to kiss her while i thinking all this in my mind . Someone say my name i see towards my that side

A girl wearing tracksuit of black colour and seems to be 21 or 22 coming towards me and give me hug.
' WHAT THE FUCK'.
Hy i am nikki your dadi told you na .
Oh hello, i just give formal greet to her.
He is my bhai nikhil and my bhabhi Annaya. I said while pointed towards them.
She is butterfly my...but suddenly hello i am aditi oberoi MD OF OBEROI INDUSTRIES and business partner with RATHORE'S.

why she give this introduction of her.while i thinking nikki said hello to everyone.All of them give light smile to her.Bhai i think we should leave ...bhabhi come and be careful
Come nikki ...yeah coming.
Wait why she did not call me ...she did not even see me properly.

I put my shades back and go towards them. Everyone settle down with their respective seat. I want to sit with her. But suddenly nikki said that she want to sit with me.'God why you are so cruel to me, i want to touch her hug her' .I glance at her but she hides her tears.

After one hours and 45 min we landed to airport of raipur.
We all get out from the airpot.I am so fed from seeing this nikki and shubh..i mean shubham. I just want to go from there than nik bhyia called me'sunshine listen i think we should go mall for shopping..uhmm bhyia i think we should go to hotel'

Bhyia agrees for going because bhabhi looks very tired feels very hungry. Bhyia called shubham and nikki.
' ahm ahm you are going to friendly to her. I think i got my bhabhi what do you think just shut up bro shut up.i dont want to get married to her.she is so annoying.