SHADDI🫶

S H U B H A M

We all go downstairs with full of happiness and band baja lots of dance. I feel so good when i see my all family dancing in my wedding oh sorry in our wedding. I reached towards mandap i see that decoration of white and pink roses with cute golden fairy light. Jaisa hum dono ko chayie tha for our marriage she gone love  than maa came and done tilak of me whereas dad and krish hug me tights.

Aarey waah jiju bade kamaal ke lag rahe ho...i laughed with reaction of everyone.

Haan pr meri devarni  se kaam she is looking dead drop pretty haan bta rahi hoon aur deyaan pandit ji ke mantras pr bhi dena warna bhul jaoghe.... everyone laughed on bhabhi comment.

I settled down in mandap when pandit ji started chanting mantras and doing all rituals which is done by me and my mom dad. Everyone seems very happy and all are clicking their photos in phones and also from cameraman. I think everything is perfect between mere kamine yaar aur mere bhai ki zindagi main. Bas ab meri bhi maan jaye yaar.

After completing all the rituals finally pandit said' mata ji ab dulhan ko bulwa lijiye' and than rohan bhai krish aarav and nikhil bhai go to get her from room. I am hell impatience now i want to see her, than i heard sound of ankelt and i saw her my heartbeat stopped for a second she is looking dead drop beautiful. She came towards me under the floral red rose sheet which is holding from corners all of his brother. She is looking so hot in this red lehngha with this jewellery and her arm cladded with chooda all things screaming she is mine now. I go at the end of the mandap and foward my hand towards her which she slowly hold.

Aahhhh her mehandi is looking so dark huh i love her the most nishanni dekh loo chahe

I pulled her towrards me and said in her ear' baby you are looking fucnking dead drop beautiful i love you my wife to be.

She blushed while looking down, i hold her hand tightly.

P:- ab dulha aur dulhan ek dusare ko varmala pehnayeghe.

All came towards them places to stand in proper order. First she have to put varmala in my neck. When she hold the varmala. But suddenly nik bro and aarav put on there shoulders that she cant put varmala.

N:- hanji ab pehnayie mere bhai ko varmala.

A:- dekhte hai bhai kaise pehnti hai bhabhi humari.

Than she smiled and look towards krish and rohan they came carefully lift her and after 2 attempt she put varmala. Than after 4 attempt finally i put varmala yeh sab cheating krte hai. We all laughed and clicked so many pictures. After that pandit ji tells us to settle down there places to start with another rasam also. Pandit ji give some chawal ( rice) and flower in my hand and asked her to hold my hand from downwards than he chanted mamtras.

P:- ab beta aap dono isko hawan main daal dijiye aur haath jod le.

We both do the same. After that pandit ji tell bhabhi to do gathbadhan .

S:- dekhna bhabhi tight se tie karna khulna nhi chayie mujhe shaddi krni hai...i whispered in her ear.

Haan haan buddu kar diya ache se ab jao.. she also whispered.

P:- ab beta aap dono phere lene ke liye khade ho jayie aur aap sab apne apne haatho main phool leh lijiye. Beta pehle 4 phere main dulha agge rahegha aur baki ke 3 phere main dulhan aagge rahheghi. Main apko 7 vaachan bolugha jo apko bolne hai aur phr lene hai. Aur aap sabhi log in par phoolo ki varrsha karna. Toh ayiee shuru karte hai.

We started taking pheres pandit ji telling the vaachan and everyone showers lots of flowers on us after completing 4 phera. I carefully bring her in front of me and started completing the rest of 3 pheres. When we done we came on the place but now she sits on my place and i sit on her as pandit ji says. Than its time for kanyadaan the most emotional and proud moment of father and daughter. Maa and papa came with full of happiness, start doing as pandit ji says after pouring milk she give her hand in mine and i hold her damn tight. Papa and maa give us blessing and go there places. Now its time for mangalsutra. So yes i got a very cute mangalsutra for her with our inital all with diamonds. I put mangalsutra in her neck and lock it .

Welcome mrs aditi shubham rathore.

She smiled and blushed at same time .this girl is death to me yaar.

Ab aap sindoor daan ki rasam kijiye.

                      A D I T I 🦋

Finally meri shaddi hai mere shubh ke saath we do all rituals with full masti and happiness.He is looking so fucking hot and handsome i want to kiss him but now he is not stop in kiss. I can see clearly his intention towards when we enter in the room. When its kanyadaan time i feel bit emotional but when i see my family they are so happy i want they all always be happy. Papa and maa give so many blessing to us and i love both of them always a lot. Shubh tied a very cute our initals diamond studded mangalsurta to me and i love him and that mangalsutra nishanni of our love. Now its time of sindoor daan and he took pinch of sindoor and see towards me.

May i jaan ...he asked slowly.

Only you can my husband...he give smiled and apply sindoor on my hairline and some also on my nose. He kissed on my forehead and  Everyone start pouring flowers and doing hooting.

Aap dono aaj se pati aur patni hue apne bado ka asshirwaad leh lijiye.

We both standup from mandap and start taking blessing from all of our family members and dancing. We all took so many photos for our album and ofcourse how we can forget to take our couple photos which we kept in our room. We both tooks lots of photos someone is ramdom , cute, hot and sensual also. After tiring photo session me and my husband now eating food because i am yar hella hungry. Its 1.00p.m in night o
Now its vidaai because dadi wants my garahpravaesh in our home. I start doing rituals and hug my mom dad and krish they cry a little but i cry a lot .

K:- okay thik aa bas kar ja bhen they are not going to beat you aur hum same flight main jaa rahe hai and and tu sirf 30 min door jaa rhi hai 300km nhi yaar.

Now everyone laughed at me.

A:- bhabhi makeup khrab ho jayegha ....i realised and stop crying and go towards shubh.

My baby dont cry na hum roz jayeghe milne okay now stop crying. Everyone doing awwww. I hid my face in his neck.

We all settle down in our private jet and fly for our home with new realtion with new responsiblity. Everyone start rested on there room aur in dinning area . I am so tired i sleep while putting my head on his chest.

Sooo hello guys finally shaddi ho gayi ....

Aur next chpter main honghe rituals and muh dikhai aur......

So see you soon in agle chpter main

Thankyou for supporting me love you readers 💜
I will update soon

Do lots of votes and comments
Thankyou