✨️DRINK SPIKE & CARE✨️

ADITI ...🦋

What ???....i asked while see myself in mirror and see marks that given by this stupid person, 'Shubham'

My phone buzzed with message notification Shubhi❤️

Shubhi❤️
Dont see yourself in mirror while blushing...and and dont hide that mark let the world know who you belongs too mah princess...❤️

How the hell he know everthing about me and why i am blushing. I not gonna listen him huh.

I ignored the message and concentrate towards my party outfit because today he will regret to say yes for meeting that stupid girl. I choose black short dress which is finished on my mid thighs paired with heels and opened my hairs to flow with air. The major weakness of shubhi. I wear pendant that is given by him on my last birthday.

Red lipstick gives sexy bold look.

I look myself in the mirror of final checks and its perfect like always

I am all done for the party lets go and see bhyia and bhabhi and nikki handle herself she is not kiddo

I go towards there room and knock bhyia open the door and do acting like he is dead with a thud sound ..bhabhi came and she is whistling while see me.

'Ahn ahn you looks so beautiful sunshine.. beautiful nope she is looking freaking hot'...bhabhi complete the sentence while winked her left eye.

' kuch bhi aap logo bhi' ..someone is gone die today... Lets go we are going late your lil brother came straight in party with her nikki.

Soo are you jealous?? Bhyia asked with laugh face.

'I think she is'.. bhabhi also laughed while carresing her baby bump.

We are leaving for club. When we enter i saw shubhi in all black outfit he is looking freaking hot 'i just wanna kiss him very badly' tch tch this hormones of mine. We both interlocked our eyes and everything is stop.

SHUBHI..✨️

Finally i kissed her i loved the way she forget everything and involved in our kiss. I love marks myself on her neck, collarbone infact, i love the taste of her mouth. Now my decision is final i gone marry her by hook or by crook, 'She is mine'.

'Lets get ready for the party because apni butterfly ko jealous bhi toh feel krwana hai.

I go and take shower because i know how i control myself. I changed into black outfit and set my hairs, spray her favourite. I call bhayia and he tell me the they see me directly in venue.
So i decided to message her...wait she does not reply my message its okay okay .. i will she her tonight.

 i will she her tonight