WEDDING DATE🧿

Hey reader how are you hope your are fine and good

Happy janamashtmi to everyone🙏

So as you yeh fictional story hai and and jaise koi family discussion ho gayi like everyone present than i write name of character so that aap sab ko easy rahe reading main ..
Give lots of support share this novel and thankyou so much for showing love❤️
                        A D I T I 🦋
I need to hide all this love bites yar but my makeup bag is in car. Now i need my bhabhi right now. I go towards her room while wrapping duppata all over around my neck.

Knock knock...

Bhabhi i need your help sab se zayada wala...showing my sad face to her.

What happen to my devarani kya mere  devar ji ne zayada tang kiya...she give me wide smile to me and my eyes gone wide with my open mouth.

Bhabhi please yaar...i said slowly.

Acha no mazak what happen tell and if you wanna show me you can....she control her laugh.

I show her my neck only and i realized that he gave me 5 bites not 3 i am involved that much in that scene.

Aditi i think shaddi ki date jaldi nikalwani hogi.he can stay away from you haan...she say in teased tone.

Bhabhi please get me concealer and hide that please. If anyone see its very this bites than i will be embrassed bhabhi...i said while dabbing over my bites.sorry lovebites

Haha we know how much our shubh is love you and all of us..bhabhi said and i give her smile with nodded my head.

Okay i think its perfect aditi! Lets go downstairs everyone is waiting for us nikhil call me 4 times in past 10 minutes.

We go downstairs and see everyone settle in living room. I helped bhabhi to settle down comfortably beside bhyia and dadi passes her cousin make her easy to sit. Now only one seat is empty beside my to be husband.but i dont wanna go lets tease him.

Mom dad i want to sit with you see krish is also sit with scooby. Bhyia and bhabhi with dadi. Shubh with mumma papa now where am i go?? I make innocent face.

No mera bachaa sit with us come fast..i go over there and they both hug and kiss my forehead...aww i got best in laws.but my baby is upset its fine manna lughi usko.

Toh lets talk about our functions and abhi bata do agar kise ko koi kam hai ya kisi ko meeting main jana hai. Because once i done with date toh koi tantrums nahi honghe is that clear everyone.....dadi said with fake anger.

YES DADI!!!! Everyone shout...

Okay so today roka is done ab i want ki aditi aane wale sare festival humare saath mnnaye ...dadi said with broad smile.

But dadi we all celebrate festival together na ....krish said with teasing smile.

Yeah mere bete but pehle woh aditi oberoi thi now she aditi shubham rathore iss ghar ki choti bahu aur anya and aditi our lakshmi beta toh shaddi ke baad wale first festival is more special and more important.

Oh okay dadi...we all agreed and decide the date of function mean while shubh showing me fake anger like baby who is not getting his chocolate aur favourite toy.

                   S H U B H A M
Why she did not sit mext to me. Aese thodi hota hai i am her to be husband yaar..i also want to sit close to her and place my hand on her waist.

Suddenly i listen something.....

But dadi i want only family one who attend our wedding no outsider because it is not safe as dad told me...i saw towards papa