✨️BACK TO HOME🫂

In this chapter aditi is drunk so there no aditi side p.o.v .soo lets get started are chapter..

S H U B H A M

Shubh dard ho raha hai, i glared at doctor and hold tight from her face. Showering kiss on her hairs and caressing my intervined my hands.

Bas bcha abhi ho jayegha i am here na... Done mr rathore here some painkiller koi serious baat nhi hai glass goes minor in her hands its will be in 3 and 4 days. But make sure she give full rest to her right hand.

Thanks doctor!!!..

While he leaves i see towards my baby who is playing with my shirt button.
Shubh why you do dance with her...please please dont cry.

I am sorry main kabhi kise ke saath nahi krughaa tumhe chod kar ...please bchaa no cry okay..

Suddenly a voice come from her lil tummy and she laugh like my butterfly...shubh i am hungry..okay lets fill my butterfly tummy.

I ordered food and now i think drink are going too high on her.she hold my face and kiss allover.

Kiss on Forehead my shubh.
Kiss on both eyes my shubhi.
Kiss on both cheeks my handsome.

You know shubhi main tumhe kisi ke saath share nahi kr skti, yeh sab na dekhna pade thats why i m going to u.s.a than mujhe nhi dekhna padegha tumhe kisi aur ke saath. I tightened my grip on her waist ...you are not going anywhere . If you try to do this i will burn the whole world ....i said with louding my voice.

T...tum gussa k...kyu h..ho rahe hoo..
Fuck fuck ...baby i am so sorryy please dont cry i swear i will not repeat this ....

P..promise nhi k..kroghe na, pkka bchaa please don't cry.

Someone knock on the gate I put her on sofa kiss her forhead. I open door waiter greet me come in and put the food on the table. I locked the door and see she is smiling at me.

Shubh i said i am hungry, i did not say that i did not eat from 3 days you order this much food...she giggled.

Bcha we only ordered pizza your favourite white sauce pasta with garlic bread and your choco fudge brownies. I speak in one go...no no shubh this all dishes is double see na baba....okay her drinks.

Okay lets eat.....no no you feed me, i feed her properly and make sure that her lil tummy filled.

Now its my brownies time...yeah your favourite one ...shubh

Bolo butterfly

I will feed you this time....no you know na i did not eat this please you eat i specially ordered for my baby.

Suddenly she sits on my lap actually she sits on the perfect spot where my dick can assault her pussy very well.

FUCK CONTROL SHUBH ....SHE IS DRUNK.

She eat one bite from brownie and tooks some chocolate and apply on my lips. I am about to say something she smashed her lips on mine and licking and sucking every drop of chocolate. I enjoy her kiss and give the chance to dominate me in kiss because in bed i am the boss. She sucks my lower lip very passionately, after 15 minutes when she out oxygen. She leaves and joined her forehead with mine.

See i make you eat na ....yess baby now i gonna eat you ...i slowly whispered in her ear.

I bite on her earlobe ahhhh!! Shubh. Yeah baby...dont bite please.., sorry i cant. I showering my kisses on her neck bite and suck them to mark my territory. She mine only mine.