GUSSA SHUBHAM🥺

A D I T I
When i entered in my someone snaked hand around my waist, my breath got hitched and i close my eyes tightly.

Jaana open your eyes...

Youu....i speak in loud voice.

Shhhhh bachaaa i am here only for you not everyone.

What are you doing here shubh.

Because i am here to give you punishment...he smirked.

Why maine kya kiya shubh...i show my puppy eyes.

Dont show me these cute eyes you ignore me in whole conversation aur to aur kiss bhi ni kiya kyu kyu...he said while pick me up bridal style and put me slowly on bed.

Shubh kya kar rahe ho...he slide his hands on my bare legs.

Why i am wearing shorts today.

I am pampering my wife in her room on her bed.

To be wife mr shubh aaj sirf roka hua hai.

Sshhhhh now i am going to kiss my wife so may I .

Yes you can ....i said while red hue cheeks.

I love this blushed of your baby....while listening his compliments. I closed my eyes and parted my lips . I feel so my butterflies in my tummy.

Are you welcoming for kiss jaana??

With in a second i sealed my lips with her soft lips and i gently kiss her and sucking her upper lips hard, while she is also responding with same passion and love.she put her hand on my hairs and massaging them, other one is on my chest. I smiled feeling her love towards me she start sucking my lower lips slowly , our kiss turned into passionate one. I took my one hand and hold her neck and enter my hand in her shirt and pinch on it.

A...ahhhh....by getting this chance i enter my tonuge and taste every corner of her mouth..we lost so much in kiss and drowning in our ocean of love. After 20 mins when we both feel need of breathing. I parted tugging at her lower lips.

Fuck she is mine i love her very much.

I know i am blushing very hard.he smiled and give me one peck on my lips. He give kiss on my jaw and bite on them.

Ahhhh.....sh.shubh...

Heaven, i never love my name this much. She sound so good, i dont know how it will sound when i am inside her and fucking hard.

Jaana i want to fuck you so hard that you can't even walk for whole one week. That baby you can not even walk without me... i said while kissing her whole face.

Shubh you are very shameless...i hit on her biceps and he laugh.

Did you just change your dressing of your hand bacha?

Woh na i was so busy i did not change its okay main kar lughi you go bhaut late ho gaya shubh.

Shut up why do you always do this aditi. Why you dont want to take care of yourself. Ek baar main smjh kyu ni ata...he said while getting the first aid box.

He doing first aid but even see towards me. I know he is angry with me but he also have to understand na i forget about this. When he is done with my first aid he is about to leave.

Shubh listen to me....i hold his wrist.

Please yaar i dont want to listen anything i am going....he going towards balcony.