SURPRISE

I am sorry butterfly',shubham said while cleaning my wound.

But why the hell are you sorry shubhi'
And how did you know that i am in danger''I said while holding his hand tightly.But shubham seem very lost in his thoughts

FLASHBACK
When i reached at meeting place. I directly go to my head chair at start the meeting.while discussing all contracts and deals.when the son of verma arrive with glared eyes comes towards me while guards stop him.
How dare you to stop that consignment rathore' ..because i thought you dont worth it. I said in my cold voice.
Okay now what happen is done that all because of you now' he said with cold smile.

What did you mean, i said with glared eyes towards him

What happen if will kill you BUTTERFLY in that mall while she is doing shopping with you bhabhi and bhyia with lots of laugh and love.

I punched him direct on his nose bleed ..but he continue his laughing
U dont trust me right i will show you he make call on his phone and said 'KILL HER'. while he saying this i take out my gun and fire all bullets down in head.
I call rudra and bhyia to said RED ALERT.

By done this i said everyone that meeting is over and clean this shit.I running towards my car and driving crazy to safe her at any cost.first time in my life i feel fear in my heart.when i reached mall and reached that floor to safe her . When i see she on floor and with blood are flow from her forehead.I came out of my thoughts while listening my name from princess.

Ahhn woh main aur bhyia meeting ke liye aye the toh bhyia ko deyaan aya ki  bhabhi thak gyi hoyeghi toh humne socha ki hum bhi aa gaye aur help krde. I said while driving the car towards hospital.
( Me and bhyia came here for meeting than bhyia thinks bhabhi must be tired so we came to help you guys)

Oh okay vese mr rathore hum kahan ja rahe hai. Yeh na toh mere ghar ka raasta hai na tumhare na hi office aur na mere farmhouse" I asked while him with confusing face.
( Mr rathore were we are going. This way is not towards our home, nor office and not my farmhouse.)

'We are going to doctor to check your wound on your forehead'I think you understand that.

Shubhi wait we are not going anywhere see the time its already 8'oclock. Dad is waiting for me on dinner table please and i see i am fine now. I show my forehead towards shubham.

But yr.. i cutted him please shubhi its late na please just drop me at home please please' i requested towards showing my puppy face and my cute eyes.

Fine fine don't blackmail me i drop you but change your first aid and drink milk and one more thing eat your multivitamin with painkiller.
I take my left hand under my chin and listen him very carefully.

Enough shubhi, itni instructions sirf itni cc chot ke liye , yes all you have to follow. I will be get informed from my sources.

Oh you have sources aur detective. I said while laughing on him..okay okay i am leaving ' i leave while shubham stop me and hug me tightly.

I hug him and he hide his face in my neck' i am sorry in future i will not leave you alone in any conditions i promise butterfly' he hold my hand tightly while saying all this.

'Promise shubh" I asked with excitement. I swear butterfly.
Now go uncle is waiting for you.

I say goodbye to him and go towards my home.