Prolouge 3

Grim lays on his stomach on the table, "I'm already exhausted from a full day of cleanin'. I can't believe we still gotta wash a hundred windows!" Meanwhile Cryzuko was sitting on one of the tables as she softly sighs, "It's best to do it... Crowley will become more angry..." Moonlight retorts, "Easy for you to say... You got off easy..." Cryzuko's ears droop, "Sorry..." Then Grim sits up, "What's buggin' me is, Ace ain't even here yet! To make us wait, after what he did... Grrr!" Cryzuko nervously smiled, "I-I think it's best for you two to wait for him to come..." Moonlight crossed her arms, "Uh sure... I'll believe that..." 

After a bit of waiting, Grim shouts, "And now he's super late!" Cryzuko sighs, "...Yeah.. I think you two should get him..." Moonlight huffs as the two leave meanwhile Cryzuko was busy trying to making something. 

The two enter a classroom as Grim shouts, "Hey! Ace! Get over here! Try to hide from me, will ya!" However no answer as Grim crossed his arms, "Huh... Maybe there's really no one here?" Then suddenly a voice from a painting spoke, "Oh, I wouldn't say that, I'm here." Grim let out a loud squeak, "That painting just talked!" Then the painting says, "Yes, and...? Is a talking painting really such an oddity at this school?" Moonlight crossed her arms and smiled a bit, 'Heh... I like their mood.' "The lady in the portrait on that wall talks too. As does the gentleman in the portrait on this one. As long as a painting has a mouth, why wouldn't it be able to talk? Is that really so strange?" Moonlight shrugs then says, "Well, I'm sorry on his behalf painting. Well, both Grim and I are looking for someone." The painting questioned, "Who might be that person?" Grim answered, "We're lookin' for this guy called Ace. He's got messy hair and a heart drawn on his face." Then the painting replied, "Ah, I know the one. A new student, I believe? Today was his first day at school. I think he went back to his dorm a while ago."

Moonlight sighs, "So he bailed on us, Grim..." Grim stomped his foot, "Do you know which way he went?" The painting answered, "Well, the door to the dorms is in the eastern building." Grim then runs out of the room, "Let's chase after him, Moonlight!" Moonlight quickly nods and follows. The painting in the room hums, "What a nice girl."

- Hall of Mirrors -

Ace was walking towards a Mirror, "Yeah right, like I'm gonna was a hundred windows. I'm just gonna go back and—" Moonlight and Grim showed up, "ACE!" Ace felt surprised, "Oh no! They saw me!" Grim shouts, "Stop right there, pal! No fair gettin' a head start! Wait!" Ace however ran, "Who in their right mind would ever wait?! Seeya!" Moonlight glared at him, "COME BACK HERE, YOU [BLEEP]!" Then a boy with blue hair noticed the noise and turned to only see Ace shove him away, "Outta my way!" The boy was shocked, "Hey! What gives?!" Moonlight shouts, "STOP HIM!" The blue-haired boy was surprised, "You want me to cast a spell to stop him?" Moonlight paused in front of him as she huffs, "OF course! Just anything works!" 

The boy was surprised by her anger but he takes out his wand and points it to Ace, "Anything?! Anything, huh..." He then sighs, "All right! Here goes anything! I summon thee... something heavy!" Then a large black cauldron appeared over Ace and fell onto Ace who screamed, "A pot?!" Grim laughed as the three reached over to Ace, "Look, Moonlight, look! That Ace guy got crushed beneath a giant cauldron! It squashed him flat! Aha ha ha!" He sticks his tongue at Ace, "That's what you get!" Then the blue-haired boy says, "A cauldron?! I wasn't expecting that." He then sighs and crossed his arms, "I may have overdone it this time..." Ace huffs as he pushed the cauldron off of himself and sits up, "What are you bothering me for? You guys coulda just banged out the work yourself!" Moonlight hits his head with her hand, "I am no way doing your chores for you! Besides that Crowley guy told you to also do the hundred windows!" The blue haired guy was surprised, "You have to wash a hundred windows as punishment? What the heck did you do?!" Ace stood up and frowned, "I was just screwing with that furball a little. ...Okay, and the statue of the Queen of Hearts got a teeny bit charred. Sue me."