Garden Decoration

The five entered the Mirror Chamber to which they enter the Heartslabyul dorm to which Grim felt awe, "Dang, this place is swank! This is nothing like our dumpster of a dorm." Cryzuko frowns, "H-hey... I am still trying to fix the dorm.." Moonlight felt confused, "Huh?" But they went into a Maze to see a fair-skinned young man with light orange, mid-length hair, and has the top portion of his hair and bangs pulled back into a short ponytail who cheerfully says, "Aww yeah, I am getting my paint on!" Grim says, "Someone's here." The young man with the light orange hair sighs, "They all gotta be red, or it's "off with my head"." Moonlight looks around and felt surprised, "Whoa, déjà vu...." Then the guy noticed them and questioned, "Huh...? You guys need something?" Ace questioned, "What are you doing there?" The guy responded, "Are you blind? I'm painting these roses red, duh." Deuce was surprised, "What? Why?!"

The guy chuckled, "So naïve, you put the "n" in newb." He then blinked in surprised and smiled, "Hold the phone, I know you! You're the ones who broke a billion-thaumark chandelier and nearly got expelled for it, yeah? But that one white furred monkey was off to the side." Cryzuko's ears droop as Moonlight felt annoyed. Ace shouts, "That chandelier is gonna haunt us till the day we graduate, isn't it?" Then the guy looked to Ace, "And you! You're the one who ate the housewarden's tart that same night!" He chuckled, "You guys are THE hot topic around campus! I've gotta get in on this fleeting fame." He then takes out his phone, "I'm just gonna grab a selfie real quick..." He then took a photo of the group, then takes a step back, "It's cool if I post this on Magicam, right? Gimme your names so I can tag you." 

Moonlight sighs, "Moonlight..." Deuce responds, "I'm Deuce Spade." Ace responds, "Ace." Grim grins, "I'm Grim." Cryzuko cheerfully shouts, "I'm Cryzuko!" The guy smiled as he pressed some buttons, "Uploaded! Sweet." He then says, "Oh, I'm Cater Diamond, by the way. I'm a junior here at Heartslabyul. But Cater is fine. Or Cay-Cay if you're cray-cray! Soooo nice to meetcha." Moonlight blinked a bit but nodded, "Uh... sure... I'll try to keep that in mind." Cryzuko just tightly hugs her Lion Plushie as Cater then realizes, "Ah, you're the prefects of that so-called Ramshackle House dorm, right? Like, I can't believe you two actually live there!" Cryzuko nods as Cater continues, "It's all gloomy and looks like hot garbage on Magicam. No filter could salvage THAT dump." Cryzuko's ears droop as Grim shouts, "Y'know, you've done nothin' but diss us here, pal!" 

Cater ignored him as he realized, "Gah, what am I doing? I don't have time to chat!" He had a panicked look, "The party's tomorrow. If we're not ready, it's "off with my head"!" He then smiles, "Hey, you kids wanna help me paint some roses?" Cryzuko tilts her head, "Eh? But why paint the white roses?" Cater answered, "Because red roses are so much more photogenic! Or...something...? And after that, I've gotta start getting things ready for the big croquet tournament. And that means coloring all the flamingos." He let's out a small sigh to which Cryzuko questioned, "Oh yeah... I forgot to ask. What's that thing that you held out to take a still drawing?" Everyone minus Moonlight was surprised, "You don't know what a phone is?!" Cryzuko tilts her head as Cater chuckled, "Well, I can go help you get your own phone." Moonlight crossed her arms, "Hm. I'll tag along just in case." 'I don't want Cryzuko who is probably in her past timeline to get confused...

Cryzuko smiles, "Okay!" Grim then asked, "You're colorin' flamingos now? Isn't anything the right color around here?!" Moonlight shook her head as Deuce shouts, "Now it's coming into focus, Ace. That tart you ate must have been for the housewarden's birthday. That explains his reaction!" Cater quickly says, "Hm? Oh, no, it's not Riddle's birthday." Moonlight felt confused, "Then why are you doing all of this?" Cater chuckles, "Tomorrow is our dorm's traditional unbirthday party. It's a special tea party we throw when no one has a birthday—if the housewarden feels like it." Ace raised a brow, "And why would you do that?"