The Legendary Seven

Trey answered, "As Cater mentioned earlier, the dorms of this school are themed after the Great Seven. We have our dorm, Heartslabyul, modeled after the strictness of the Queen of Hearts. To run down the rest of them for you, we have..." He crossed his arms, "Savanaclaw, based on the persistent spirit of the King of Beasts. Octavinelle, based on the benevolent heart of the Sea Witch. Scarabia, based on the mindful personality of the Sorcerer of the Sands. Pomefiore, based on the tenacity of the Fairest Queen. Ignihyde, based on the diligence of the king of the underworld. And finally... Diasomnia, based on the noble spirit of the Thorn Fairy." Moonlight just stared at him, "No way am I ever going to remember all that." Cryzuko tilts her head as Grim agreed, "All those names are way too long! How's anyone supposed to remember 'em?" Cater chuckled, "Well, you get the idea. Want to or not, you'll learn them soon enough." Trey says, "At orientation, the Dark Mirror picks a dorm for you based on the essence of your being. As a result, each dorm ends up with a distinct sort of... flavor, we'll call it." Cater grins, "That is sooo true. I totes see it." Deuce questioned, ""Flavor," huh...?" 

Trey then says, "For example, look at that guy." They see a tall guy with animal ears. Cryzuko tilts her head, "Wolf ears?" Trey says, "That rough-and-tumble vibe he's got has Savanaclaw House written all over it." Cater sighs, "No doubt. That dorm is full of scrappy guys who are into, like, working out and fighting. How should I describe the vibe...? Macho dudes? Gruff big brothers? Something along those lines. The black and gold armband is another giveaway." Grim nods, "All right, so what about that guy with the grey and purple cord wrapped around his arm?" Trey responds, "He's gotta be from Octavinelle House. And the student sitting at the table in front of him has a red and gold armband—Scarabia colors." Cater included, "Those dorms are for the smart students. They're always neck-and-neck in the academic rankings." He then shakes his head, "Ah, but the current housewarden of Scarabia doesn't seem to be all that great of a student..." Ace sighs, "And here Cater goes, off on some tangent." Trey chuckles, "You learn fast. Let's get back on topic." He then looks to another student, "You see the flashy one with the purple and red armband? Those are Pomefiore colors." Grim cheerfully says, "Whoa! The girl with the potion books, I really like her!" Ace sighs, "There aren't girls officially enrolled here minus Moonlight and Cryzuko." Grim and Deuce were surprised as Cater says, "Speaking of girls, there's a portrait in the west hall who's a real beauty. Name's Rosaria. If you'd like to meet her, I'd be happy to introduce you. Maybe we can set something up?" Ace retorts, "A painting? Hard pass! I don't care how cute she is if she's two-dimensional!"

Cater pouts a bit, "Come on, man. Who cares how many dimensions she's got! Anyway, they take vanity pretty seriously at Pomefiore. It's basically a dorm full of models." He then smiles, "Their housewarden has 5,000,000 followers on Magicam." Trey says, "Hey now, they're not all just pretty faces. The students at Pomefiore are among the best at potions and casting curses." Cater nods, "True dat." He then looks around, "Next, we have Ignihyde... Their armbands are blue and black, but I don't see any around here." Cryzuko tilts her head, "Eh? Why is that?" Cater answered, "They tend not to be the most outgoing of students. Even I don't have a single friend from that dorm. They're kind of the polar opposite of us sunny, fun-loving Heartslabyuls." Grim questioned, "So they're gloomy and miserable?" Trey shook his head, "Hey, no need to put it like that! They just have a reputation for being quiet and serious, is all. That dorm tends to attract magical-energy engineers and students who are good with tech." Then Deuce questioned, "And that just leaves... Diahonyalara, was it?" Cryzuko was nibbling on a strawberry as Moonlight chuckles, "It's actually "Diasomnia", Deuce."

Deuce felt embarrassed but nodded. Cater responds, "Diasomnia House is, hm..." He looks around and spots the students, "Ah, look over there. Those guys in the special seating area. You can tell from the neon green and black armbands. They're basically campus celebrities. The vibe they give off makes it real hard for regular schmucks like us to even approach them. And their housewarden is that times a thousand." Cryzuko blinked and tilts her head, 'I wonder who's the housewarden...' Ace was surprised, "There's a little kid in that group!" Trey chuckled, "Ah, we do get some child prodigies here." He then shook his head, "But that guy there is no kid. He's a junior like us. Name's-"