ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 1

Tails POV:

I was creating a new device in my lab. I wanted to show it to Sonic. It was a simple tracking device that disguised itself as a little piece of accessory, such as a ring or an earring. That way, we could find each other pretty easily. It also comes with a foldable version of the "Miles electric", that way we could easily track where exactly we were.

I was super excited to show it to Sonic. I then heard a loud crash outside. I went out and found Sonic & Shadow fighting Eggman again. It was normal for them to fight, but rarely outside my house.

It seemed that Eggman had created a new device. The device was whirring loudly as it generated a massive portal above us. "You've really done it now, Egg-Head!", Sonic said, cracking his knuckles. "Whatever you're planning, we'll stop you in your tracks.", Shadow followed, adjusting his Inhibitor rings as he got into a fighting stance.

"Wait, let me give you two something!" I said. I put a gold ring around Sonic's middle finger, and a black piercing on Shadow's ear. I then gave them the small foldable Miles electric. "It's a little something I made. It'll help us find each other if one of us gets lost." "Oh wow, thanks Tails!" Sonic said, winking & giving me a thumbs up. "I'll give some to the others. Right now, we have to stop Eggman from fully opening up that portal!" "Too late." Shadow pointed it out.

Something was coming out of the portal. Out came 2 of what looked like a jellyfish-like creature. One of them was White & Sky blue, while the other was white & gold. "Behold! These magnificent creatures shall finally put an end to you rodents!" Eggman announced.

The two creatures then approached Sonic & Shadow, circling around them as if observing them. "Really Egg-face? This is the creature that'll take us down?" Sonic asked as the white & gold Jellyfish alien wrapped one of its tendrils around Sonic's arm. "I will say, Doctor, this attempt at taking us down has to be one of the most embarrassing things you have ever done" Shadow mocked, petting the white & blue jellyfish's bell. 

"Oh you will soon see. You will both see." The doctor grinned maliciously. What are you planning Eggman?

Then, the white & gold jellyfish wrapped itself around Sonic. "Awwe, it likes me. Look at that Egg-face, it likes me" Sonic said with a smug grin on his face. 

Sonic's POV:

The tendrils felt soft & squishy, warm even. I saw the same thing happen to Shadow. "Weird feeling. Looks like they're not hostile after all." Shadow said, squeezing the tendrils gently. The hug was warm and tight. Too tight. Oh god, is this some kind of aggressive love or something?

I tried to push the tendrils away, but they were wrapped around me too tightly. I grunted. "Hey Shadow, Can you he-" I was cut off to Shadow grunting & groaning as he squirmed around tendrils wrapped around him. "Get. Off. Of. Me. You. Slimy. Shit!" Shadow grunted out. His fists were trapped and so were his air shoes.

I then noticed my feet weren't touching the ground anymore. Shit, this thing's taking us away! I thought. "Sonic!!" Tails shouted. He flew right below us, catching up to the jellyfish creature that captured us. Tails took my hand and pulled. I tried pushing away with my feet as best as I could. No luck. Tails' hand slipped as he tumbled down, crashing on the ground.

I watched as my brother fell down. I couldn't save him. 

Everything went dark.