ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 2

Tails' POV: 

"Ok, so as you might've seen from my distress signal-" "It was more of a distress text, Tails" "Not now Amy, Sonic and Shadow were taken by jellyfish-like creatures that took them to who-knows-where?!" I said as I pulled on my fur, my ears drooped as I looked at my friends, looking as if I hadn't slept in days. I had contacted Amy, Knuckles, Silver, Blaze, Rouge & Omega.

Amy sighed, "We don't even know where Eggman had sent them. Not to mention the fact that they were kidnapped by... what did you call it again?" "A jellyfish creature-" "A jellyfish creature that we don't know anything about! They could be in big trouble right now." "I gotta agree with Rose here." Rouge said, "Right now, we need to find the device Egg-face used on them." 

"You're right. It may be our only way of getting Sonic and Shadow back..." I said. "Alright, I'll come up with a plan to get that machine eggman built tomorrow morning... I-I'm a little tired, so I'll just go to bed." "Is it okay if we stayed the night here?" Amy asked. "Sure. Goodnight everyone.

Rouge's POV:

"Alright, I'm off." I said, "C'mon Omega." "And where are you going?" Blaze asked as she stepped in front of me. I rolled my eyes, "Don't worry princess, we'll just be getting our things back at home. We're not gonna do anything. Now let's go Omega." I pushed her aside as me and Omega went out of the house. I then whispered to them, "Alright Omega, we're going to Eggman's base. We're getting that device tonight. Get it?" I asked. "Affirmative. Locating Eggman's base...." "Good bot. Now let's go."

I just hope Shadow's ok...

Tails' POV:

I woke up to the sound of what I think was the group arguing. It's 3 in the goddamn morning, what are they arguing about this time, I thought.

I got up & went out to the Living Room, only to be greeted to the sight of Rouge & Omega badly beaten up, Amy & Blaze Scolding them for leaving, and Silver setting what seemed to be the machine Eggman used to summon those creatures. "What's going on?!" I shouted. Amy & Blaze turned around, clearly mad, "Get this Tails, These two went ahead and retrieved the machine from Eggman without a plan!" Amy said. "They said they got attacked by a swarm of badniks, so that's why they're highly injured." Blaze added. "Hey, atleast we got it!" Rouge pouted. I walked over to the machine Rouge & Omega had brought over.

"Wait... There are only minor damages to the machine. I can repair this in no time! Which means..." "We can get Sonic & Shadow back?!" everyone said at the same time. "Yeah. I just need to fix the wiring, check the coding and voila! It'll be done it no time, I'll start repairing it now!" I said as I pushed the machine into my lab. It was surprisingly light for something that's roughly my size.

Just you wait Sonic & Shadow.. We're coming for you...