Broken Brother

After Miu released her third special album and her show received immense love not just from her fans but from the entire K-pop community, the atmosphere around her was filled with positivity and excitement. Her solo endeavors had been a huge success, and now it was time to return to her group activities with Seventeen.

The members of Seventeen and Miu were gathered in their practice room, diligently working on their choreography and vocals for their upcoming 10th mini album, "FML". The anticipation was palpable as they prepared for another highly anticipated comeback.

As they rehearsed, their synergy and dedication were evident. Each member brought their unique strengths to the group, creating a powerful and dynamic performance. The choreography was intense, but their hard work and determination shone through.

Their practice sessions were filled with encouragement, laughter, and occasional playful banter. They pushed each other to improve, always striving for perfection. The bond between them was strong, and their mutual support was a driving force behind their success.

As the release date for "FML" approached, the excitement among fans grew. The teasers and snippets released created a buzz  in Carats and Ayumis. Seventeen and Miu were ready to take the stage once again, ready to captivate audiences with their new music and powerful.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was a normal day, and the Seventeen members were relaxing in their dorm, each doing their own thing. Meanwhile, S.Coups and Miu were enjoying some quality time together at their apartment. The atmosphere was cozy and intimate, perfect for a cute couple moment.

"You know, I think I could get used to these quiet moments with you."

"Only think? I thought you were already used to it, Mr. Leader."

"Okay, you caught me. I am already used to it, and I love every second."

They were sitting on the couch, a soft blanket draped over their laps. Miu leaned her head on S.Coups' shoulder, feeling the warmth of his presence.

"You know, I was thinking... we should call the members for dinner tonight."

"Alright, I'll make sure to message them".

S.Coups gently brushed a strand of hair away from Miu's face, his fingers lingering softly on her cheek.

"You know, I think you're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"You're just saying that because we're having a moment."

"No, I mean it. You've brought so much joy into my life. I feel lucky every day."

Miu's heart melted at his words. She leaned in and gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek. But as S.Coups leaned in to kiss her lips, his phone started ringing, interrupting the moment.

"Ahhh, it's Jeonghan."
He showed Miu the caller ID.

"I think they found out we're calling them for dinner"

They both laughed and Coups put the call on speaker.

"Yaah, Jeonghannn, what's up?"

But Jeonghan's voice was hurried and worried.

"Coups, Moonbin..."

Hearing the tone in Jeonghan's voice, both Miu and S.Coups exchanged concerned glances.

"Huh? What are you saying?"

"Moonbin is no more. Didn't you see      the news?"