17

Y/n

I knew this day would come, nothing lasts forever, or at least for me.

He's gone, he didn't even say goodbye.

I stare at the space next to me it's cold...

He left hours ago and he left me just like that.

I don't know what to think or feel or do I'm stuck here with nothing on my mind but an empty feeling in my aching chest.

Monday, July 29
7:00 P.M

Y/n

It's been four months since the incident with Wakatoshi and not one day did he goes without me thinking of him and I hate it, I hate that I can't stop thinking about him.

I let him go of him I did it's just hard getting those nasty thoughts out.

"Earth to y/n!" My uncle sings as he shakes my head.

"Ah!" I scream pushing his hands away from my head. "Stop!" I whined as I pushed my hair away from my eyes.

"You excited for this Thursday?" He questions as he sits down next to me on the couch.

I think about the open ceremony that it's going to be held this Thursday.

"Yeah, the job I was manipulated into getting?" I question with a smirk as I look at my uncle.

"Yeah," he burst out laughing.

"It's not funny!" I scream in annoyance as I grab a pillow and throw it to his face. "I was forced into that stupid job because you're the stupid coach!" I spit in his face.

"Yeah, but you'll do great in feeding my boys." He sighs as he stands up. "I'm going to bed tomorrow is a big day at the office. Goodnight."

"Goodnight," I reply as I stare into the empty room.

It's just me and him in this apartment. After college, I came to stay with him, and it feels like we are best friends.

I did accept his offer because he was stressing about finding a pediatrician for his job he needed one as soon as possible if not he was going to get fired for not having his team full, stupid.

I sighed and grabbed my phone as I got comfortable on the couch and opened the massage app.

The crazy aunties! 🍶😜❤️

Aunty 1: Who's ready for a tournament against the south side this Friday?

Aunty 6: hell yeah I'm down!

Aunty 3: ok.

Aunty 2: yessssssssss

Aunty 12: will y/n hot ass uncle be there? 🤭

Aunty 6: ouuu I'm dying to see him in action😩

Little Aunty 10:   Yes I'm ready! And no he will not be there 😤