Chapter 12

Ishan get out of his car and look at the big mansion in front of him. Walls was just screaming amree amree to his eyes.. yeah he like shrama mansion more because it was his choice, every colour, every design, everything was from his choice. Gill mansion was not as big as sharma's but still gill mansion was not bad also.

"Good morning sir..." Ishan look at the bodyguard who come towards him. "Sir was waiting for you..."

"Really..let's go then.." ishan smile as he let bodyguard lead the way towards mansion.

They both walk into the mansion, ishan roam his eyes around to get to see the person for whom he come here but he couldn't.

He was about to ask the bodyguard but he see shubman walk downstairs wearing gray sweatpants and black tshirt.

Ishan place his hand on his own chest.. calm down.. bro! I know just calm down for now...

"Are you okay?"

"Huh? Yeah! Yeah ... Just."

Shubman nod as he signal his bodyguard to leave. "Shall we talk about important things..."

"Yeah of course... Ayansh."

"He is sleep.." he seat on couch with one lag on another as he also signal ishan to seat "i don't know how much you know about small kids but we have to be more careful around small kids.. Ayansh is just four month, there is maid for him who can massage and bath him everyday.. you just have to look after his eating and health as he still very small. If anything I will be just one call away. Understand?"

Ishan nodded as he smile at shubman who just look at him with cold eyes. It was awkward. Cause he don't know what to do now as shubman lean his back on couch as he open newspaper which was placed on table and started reading.

Ishan roam his eyes around the house, it was nice and cosy house. He look at wall near by, there is alot of photos on that wall. Ishan sqused his eyes to see those photo from where he was seating but he couldn't see properly so he again sigh and look at shubman.

It was after minute or so shubman get up placing newspaper away. Ishan look at him, he don't know what to do. Should he follows him or just stay where he was.

He Bhagwan kya karu... He seat back on the couch.

It didn't take long time when ishan see shubman walk towards him with Ayansh in his hand.

Ishan smiled as he look at ayansh still sleepy in his father's arm. He was fast enough to go towards shubman to take Ayansh but Ayansh didn't look at him as he struggling more in to his father neck.

Ishan smile go away as he got worried when he hear Ayansh small crying whispered.

"He is not feeling well again..." Shubman stated as he rub ayansh back for his conferred.

"Ayansh..." Ishan try to take him in his arm but Ayansh just hold on his father as tight as he can, not even looking at him.

Shubman look at ishan looking at ayansh worriedly. ayshan whenever not feel well he would always struggle more to his father and didn't leave him for even second. This 4 month boy didn't want anyone but his father and shubman would gladly take care of him.

But countlessly getting fever and him not feeling well just worried shubman to the core. His first priority is his son but he don't feel like he is taking care of him enough because of his work and everything that's why he wanted someone who can take care of his son with him.

Ishan ... Was never the first name in that list. But still he somehow he can trust him more then someone who is completed stranger to Ayansh.

"Doctor ke pass leke Jaye ise..."