Chapter 5

After they leaped, Sophie felt so dizzy that she had to hold on to Keefe to keep her balance. "You okay?" Keefe asked, letting Sophie put more weight on him. Sophie took a second before replying, "It's just been a while," she whispered, with a slight smile. "Well, whatever you're feeling right now is gonna go away because we are going to Elwin right now!" Keefe said, grabbing her arm and dragging her to Foxfire's Healing Center. 

Sophie walked into the very familiar healing center. Her level 3 costume picture still hung over her usual cot. Before she could blink, Elwin was already storming into the treatment area with his satchel hitting his side. "The great Sophie Foster returns!" he said, grabbing his glasses from a side table and guiding her to her usual bed. "Still not going by Foster," Sophie mumbled under her breath. "And why is that?" Elwin asked, flashing orbs around her. "Because I'm not Sophie Foster. I'm not the Moonlark. I don't have abilities. I'm stupid. I'm predictable, and I'm dangerous. The Neverseen are watching me. And they still are trying to use me." Sophie said, becoming very interested in her hair. Elwin sat next to her on the cot. "It doesn't matter if you have abilities, or are the Moonlark." Elwin said, "We need you to be Sophie Foster." Elwin grabbed 3 exilirs from his satchel, "And to drink these," he added, placing them on Sophie's lap. Sophie shook her head, "I can't drink them," she said, getting up from the cot and walking towards the cot.

 "Sophie, wait!" Elwin called behind her, holding up a new bottle. "This exilir just helps with any cuts or bruises," he said, shaking the purple exilir, "You cant hide those cuts forever," he added, pointing at her cuts on her arms and hands. She stopped walking. Sophie reluctantly grabbed the bottle, opened it, and stared at it for a few seconds, but then dropped it on the floor, spilling the purple liquid everywhere. 

"I'm sorry," she said, running out of the Healing Center. 

I hope you have been liking my story so far!! Give any suggestions pls :)