Chapter 10

I woke up in the middle of the night with my pants wet I knew what was happening and I started to panic I get up and walk over to my dresser to find new cloths "Trevor get up!" He sits up so fast I had to double check to see if he was ok. "What's wrong?" "My water broke" I say calmly but it didnt help he was up an grabbing the bag we ha packed for this day. He picked me up bridle style and carried me down stairs "grandma! Papaw!" Te run out of there room "what's wrong" "my water broke we need the car" "come on ill drive" my papaw said as we all pile in.

---

After having the baby

I have been sleeping since I had my pretty baby girl. I sit up slowly and look around tiredly over in the chairs was Trevor and another man I take a close look at him and notice it's mason "who let him in here?!" "Calm down sweetie he just wanted to see the baby" "where is she?" "She is with the nurse, do you want to see her?" "Yes please" he gets up and kisses my forehead and left to get April. I don't look at mason I just sit there. "I'm sorry angel about what I did and I deserve what's happening to me mates don't do that to each other" "I can't say that ill forgive you easily but how could you?" "I don't know"he sighs out. I look away and over to the door that was now opening. I see my baby girl and Trevor come in and I smile as he hands her to me "hi little April" I say in a baby's voice. "That's what you named her?" "Yes" "I like that name" I didnt answer back just rocked my baby to sleep smiling the whole time.