Chapter 35

I sit up with a gasp of pain and realization, my hand slides down to my stomach "oh my..." i say trailing off "please baby lay back down and sit back" i nod and do as he asks "wheres April?" I ask softly "shes safe dont worry.
I look over at Trevor he had love and pain in his eyes. "Was i the only one who got hurt?" i ask "yes" he replies as he lays beside me in the bed and holds me close. As my eyes droop i find myself falling asleep again.
A few hours later i wake up to only Trevor with me "where is everyone?" i ask softly "they left to eat and freshen up" came his soft reply. I reach up and carcass his cheek "please don't ever do that again" he whispers as he gently kisses my hand.
"ill try but i cant promise" his lips were on mine as soon as i finished. "I love you" he whispers against my lips "i love you too" i reply as he kisses me again.
The door opens making us pull back and me blush when i see my mom and dad "how are you feeling baby?" my mom asks. "Ok i guess" my mom nods as she kisses my cheek my dad following her and doing the same thing.
I smile happily "so when will i get to leave?" i ask "when they run a few more tests to make sure you healed ok" i nod and cuddle closer to Trevor who i hear snoring softly making us all laugh softly. "He sure is something" my mom says to me "ya but i love him" i look over to see smiles on both of there faces.
I stare at the ceiling later on as the light slowly does outside. Trevor is still snoring loudly now. "Trevor" i say elbowing him my parents and mamaw and papaw were sitting in the chairs "Trevor" i say again elbowing him harder.
I huff and sit up slowly as he doesn't stop. My parent and them laugh softly "he's giving me a headache" i say making them laugh more. "Whatever" i hear beside me as i see him waking up "finally i was wondering if you were to deep into dream land to stop that snoring."