Chapter 22

Later that day when I woke up, my best friends we packed and ready to go. "I'm going to miss you guys" I say sadly with April on my hip and Trevor beside me with his arm around me. "I know but it will only be a little but your weddings not far away."I look at them with a nod of agreement.

Paige's mate is coming to pick them up and should be here soon, they only live an hour away. Paige's mate is Wyatt, while Amy's mate is Josh. There was a knock on the door that got are attention. Paige ran to the door and opened it, jumpin into his arms.

"I've missed you so much" Wyatt tells Paige "I've missed you too, I love you" she says peckin his lips with a kiss "I love you" he replies kissing her back. "Come in guys get a room" I say jokingly. They roll there eyes and come inside. I pull Trevor to the couch and sit on go lap, April sitting on mine.

I sighs happily and pulls us closer. "We have to go, before your mate, josh kills me for not getting you home." He says a little nervously. "Tell josh to keep calm because I don't want you to leave yet" I say sadly. They both pull me into hugs "I'm sorry but i miss my mate, I really want to see him." She says grabbing her bags and taking them to the car. "We'll see you soon, bye we love you" they hug me one last time, then leave.

------READ PLEASE-----

First off, i changed sam to amy because she had a best friend named amy that i forgot about. Second, Short I know I'm trying to write longer chapters and put them in paragraphs so they will be easier to read and more to read. I love all my fans please vote and comment.