⚠️BEFORE YOU READ / Characters⚠️

Warning

Please be aware that this story contains HEAVY TOPICS and some potentially triggering situations, including strong language and violence. There are instances of emotional and physical abuse, sexual themes, non-consensual situations, and explicit descriptions of both positive and negative events.

Reader discretion is advised.

Each chapter will include a warning.

Must be 18+ to read.

This story features a FxF relationship (girl-on-girl action) along with MxF and MxM pairings, and possibly more. It is an intersexed werewolf x human story, so if that's not your thing, please don't read. Additionally, I will be writing more about intersex couples in this or future works, so if you are not comfortable with that, please do not read.

Note: This is a fun project for me, a series I've always wanted to create. Expect lots of grammar mistakes and other non-professional writing quirks. Any critique or suggestions for grammar/spelling corrections are appreciated, and I'll address them as I can.

All my books can be read as stand-alone stories, but they are all connected.

My characters in this book will not have detailed descriptions because I want them to be shaped by your imagination. While I have my own vision of them, I'd like to keep their descriptions to a minimum except for a select few. In the future, some characters will have full descriptions. This first series is mostly an experimental phase.

Character descriptions will be provided below to illustrate how I envision them.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

Character Descriptions

Jules Fernandez: Jules is a 30-year-old woman standing at 5'2", who embraces the 90s goth aesthetic with touches of color and crystal jewelry. She has a tan complexion and is blind withouther prescriptioned glasses, often using contacts or large squared glasses. Her dark reddish-brown curly hair reaches her shoulders, and she has unique eyes that are half almond, half cat-shaped, in a matching dark reddish-brown. Weighing around 200 pounds, she is more focused on finding stability than her insecurities. She is Hispanic, fluent in both English and Spanish, often mixing them into Spanglish.

Adelin Guzman: Adelin, nearly 8 years old, is slightly taller than average for his age. He has a gentle spirit, enjoys video games, and loves playing at parks. His standout features include blond straight hair with natural reddish highlights and bright blue eyes, making him noticeable in his predominantly Hispanic school. Despite occasional teasing, it doesn't stress him. His hair spikes up like a cockatiel when spooked, and his pink cheeks add to the resemblance. Adelin is shy but has a fierce, curious nature.

Zeke Guzman: Zeke is Jules's second ex, a neglectful father to Adelin, and generally avoids Jules and their son. He has a second family that he adores. Zeke has a mop of dirty blond hair, stands at 5'7", and has a pale, grayish tan. His lifestyle has led to a skinny frame, and he doesn't care for himself as he once did. He has dark blue eyes and is of mixed Hispanic and white descent.

Nario: Jules's first ex, Nario, exhibits extreme toxic masculinity. He is responsible for a physical stabbing scar on Jules's belly. A bodybuilder, he is Honduran with a low buzz cut of black hair, brown eyes, and a perpetual 5 o'clock shadow. Nario always dresses to impress and stands at 6'1".

Pops (Fransis): Jules's father, Pops, is a mostly lazy yet caring man who likes to sleep in when not working. He is a chubby 68-year-old with short, wavy hair in black, gray, and white, and a slight stubbly beard. He is Mexican and stands at 5'6".

Mama (Dalia): Jules's mother, Dalia, is now remarried and focuses on her own happiness after years of exhaustion from her lazy ex-husband. She is a curvaceous and energetic 70-year-old who enjoys long walks on short hiking trails. Standing at 5'4", she has a stylish head of pure white curly hair and is of mixed El Salvadoran and Mexican descent.

Palina Rivers: Jules's 27-year-old younger sister, Palina, is a bubbly extrovert unafraid to speak her mind. She stands at 5'3" with waist-long curly reddish-brown hair and bright honey eyes that are sharp yet round, capturing everyone's heart. She has a lean build.

Stephen Rivers: Palina's husband, Stephen, stands at 5'8" with an athletic yet lean swimmer's build. He has a gentle smile and is more introverted than his wife but can switch to a more outspoken demeanor for business. He has wavy brown hair, tired-looking brown eyes, and slightly visible laugh lines. At the same age as Palina, he is of white and Puerto Rican descent and may be harboring a secret from his wife.

Alejandra Morelos: Alejandra is 25 and a dominant werewolf and warrior who protects the Omega Mothers in her pack. She exudes sex appeal with her muscular yet beautiful physique and has a stern but compassionate demeanor towards loved ones, becoming possessively loving to her future mate. Standing at 6'0", she has long wavy brown hair with natural blond highlights and bright honey-brown eyes with hints of gold, which turn a shining yellow gold when angered. In wolf form, her fur is brown, gray, and white. She is intersexed, a trait common in dominant werewolves. Alejandra is of Dominican and German descent with a slightly darker tan than Jules that seems to glimmer gold in the sun.

Mystery Toddler Girl: This small girl, appearing four or five years old, has neck-length straight bright pink hair, with bangs held by a cute black star clip. She wears big round glasses with no rims, decorated with small gems, and sports a baby goth aesthetic with gems hanging around her waist.

Now enjoy the rest of the show! Er-i-mean book(?) Lol ENJOYYY

More characters will be added as the story goes on so this chapter will be updated every now and then!

-y0hmare