07

I'm sorry I didn't warn for the last chapter but nothing really happen...right? *sips tea*

*update:: the chapters will now be marked and with warning when they have a to be, tysm for reading so far!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Jules

     Finally, when my quivering body slowly went back to stillness and my heated core began to calm, I managed to catch my breath. My skin tingled with the remnants of Alejandra’s touch, and my mind swirled with the intensity of what had just happened. I closed my eyes, reliving the feel of her fingers, her breath on my skin, the dominance in her gaze, and her possessively caging me in with her hand around my neck. It was all so new, so overwhelming, and yet... so incredibly intoxicating.

My eyes drifted to the door. How much time had passed since she left?  had no idea, but the lingering scent of her still filled the room, mingling with my own arousal. At age 30, it felt ridiculous not knowing what cumming truly felt like. My body had never been a source of pleasure, always an afterthought, something to be ignored. But now, everything was different.

With a shaky breath, I let my hand slip under the silk gown. The shortness of the gown and the lack of undergarments made it easy to access my own body. My fingers dipped between my moist and warm labia, and I shuddered at how wet, extra warm and messy it felt. The slickness inside my heat was astonishing and foreign. Retracting my fingers with a stuttering breath and shaking limbs, I saw the evidence of my first true arousal on my hand, glistening with my own slick. The sight was both shocking and strangely arousing.

I needed a shower. The thought of cleansing myself from this confusing, intoxicating smell of arousal in the air felt necessary. With that final thought, I got up and looked around for the ensuite bathroom. My legs were wobbly, and my body still hummed with residual sensations, but I forced myself to focus.

The bathroom door was partially open on the opposite side of the bed and lamp table near the bed, revealing a luxurious space. The tiles were a deep, rich grey, and the fixtures gleamed in chrome. I stepped inside, my bare feet cool against the tiled floor. The shower was a walk-in with glass doors, and the vanity was expansive with a large mirror above it. Everything looked pristine and inviting.

As I turned on the shower after figuring out all the gadgets on the wall and how to turn it on to warm, letting the water heat up, my eyes caught sight of a mirrored panel in the upper corner of the shower. The thought of Alejandra and me, entwined under the steamy spray, our reflections blending in the glass, sent a curious arousal through me. I could almost see her hands on my body, guiding me, claiming me. Shaking my head to clear the image, I tried to focus on the task at hand.

I slipped off the silk nightgown and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My skin was flushed and bruised from the sides from the crash, my eyes bright and slightly wild. But then, insecurity crept in. My age, my overweight body, the stretch marks, and cellulite that marred my skin. They all stared back at me, stark and undeniable. How could Alejandra, with her perfect, powerful form, find me attractive? Maybe it was a mistake, some cruel joke of fate. Yet, she was risking her life out there, among monsters, just to bring my son back to me.

Stepping into the shower, I let the hot water cascade over me, washing away the remnants of my recent encounter. The water felt like a cleansing balm, easing the tension from my muscles and calming my racing thoughts. I grabbed a bottle of body wash, the scent of lavender and chamomile filling the air as I lathered up.