chapter five

-

"Can you let go now?"

"No."

His body shook slightly as he chuckled softly. I kept my eyes squeezed tightly, my face nuzzled in the chest part of his shirt. My heart was beating so loudly and rapidly that the voices were even soon getting tired of hearing it, telling me to calm down so it'd shut up.

"Listen, I really need to go.." he started to release me, taking a small step back.

Just as he did, something felt to be grabbing my waist and pulling me back from him, the voices hissing at me.

I flinched at the what ever was pulling me back, hating the sick feeling it brought.

"I-I understand," I shakily said, my eyes still shut.

I started to grab at my stomach, trying to pry away whatever was touching me, but nothing was there. However, the feeling still was. My eyes snapped open, wide, as I looked down at my stomach to see nothing. The feeling was becoming tighter, and it dug into my intestines.

"What is-" I started, scared.

I stopped speaking as my knees started shaking. What is touching me?

Us.

"Quit it," I demanded, my voice weak.

"Huh?" I heard Luke speak. "Who are you talking to?"

I ignored him, "Quit touching me, please. I don't like it."

"Never intended you to," they snickered.

"I'm serious."

"We don't care."

My hands were starting to shake as my vision blurred. What is happening?

Two fingers snapped in front of me, trying to grab my attention.

"Hello? Are you alright, Ivory?" Luke asked, again.

My breathing increased, "Something's...something's touching me."

He looked at my stomach, finally noticing my tight grip on it.

"Yeah...you are," he scoffed.

"No...Luke..Please make it stop," I begged, clawing at my stomach, again. "It hurts."

"I don't know what you're talking about. Yeah, it would hurt when you're tearing at it."

"Luke, I'm fucking serious. Something is grabbing me, and I don't like it at all."

I was getting frustrated now. Why couldn't he believe me?

"And I'm fucking serious, too. It's nothing, Ivory. Chill out," he spoke as he gathered his things.

He reached for his headphone that was still placed behind his ear and started to put it back in its rightful place, but I was quick to act.

"No! Luke, please I'm begging you. Help."

I was starting to cry again. Why did no one ever believe me?

He looked at me, hesitant and almost concerned, "I have to...go."

He started to walk away, slowly, but I grabbed his arm pulling him back. He sighed, turning back to me.

"Luke, I'm serious. I'm being touched, and it doesn't feel right. Please fucking believe me," I sobbed.

Shut up.

"I don't know what to do!" he raised his voice, throwing his hands up.

Let him go.

Yeah, let him go so we have you all by yourself.

Let. Him. Go.

I cried, "They won't leave me alone."

"Who are they, Ivory?" he asked, agitated.

"I can't.."

"I can't help if you don't tell me," he snapped.

Let him go, for fucks sake!

I flinched again, taking a step back. I glanced at Luke, noting the worried expression that quickly went away once he noticed my stare.

"I'm sorry...you can go," I obliged to the voice's demands, feeling weak.

There you go.

He studies my face for a few seconds longer before turning to leave. I watched as he started to walk towards the exit of library, feeling smaller and smaller with every step he took.

"No..." I whispered, wanting to stop him, but the feeling around my waist pulled me back.

Good.

"Wait."

Fucking hell.

I instantly felt relief as I watched Luke stop and turn to me, taking one headphone off his ear.

"Where should we meet again?" he asked, hand scratching the back of his neck.

The arms around my stomach tightened, my lungs feeling enclosed and small. I chocked, coughing soon afterwards. I leaned forward, grabbing at my neck as I tried to catch my breath.

"Ivory?"

I immediately straightened up, breathing heavily.

"Tomorrow? Just meet me here in the morning," I managed to say.

He nodded, staring at me suspiciously.

"Cold?" he asked.

I shook my head, but the grip tightened even more on my lungs causing me to gasp. I fell back a few feet, grabbing my neck again, tightly.

Black, yellow, purple.

Look, white dots.

My neck was burning, screaming, in pain as my hands continued to keep a very tight grip on it.

"Ivory!"

And then nothing.

-

IDK LEAVE ME ALONE THIS HAS BEEN SITING IN MY DRAFTS FOREVER AND NONE OF ITS PLANNED THIS IS SO BAD IM SORRY IM TRYING TO KEEP IT GOING BUT