chapter four

the video is just hella cute i had to judge me

-

"What'd you do after you raped her, schizophrenic loser? Did you kill her? Is that why she doesn't exist anymore?" I was breathing heavily like a crazed dog, and I felt like punching myself until I passed out so I'd shut up.

No this is fun, the voice stopped me.

"Go the fuck away. You've done enough," I shouted at it, gripping my hair.

"What?" He was confused, that was obvious, but I didn't pay attention and grabbed the nearest book to smack my head with.

Luke grabbed my arm before I could, looking at me weirdly.

"What are you doing?" He took the book away from me, slowly, acting as if I was the crazy one.

But he's the one who's schizophrenic.

"Stop looking at me like that." I was crying.

"Woah, why are you cr-"

"Stop it!" I pulled my arm away.

"What the fuck is going on?" he questioned, loudly.

"God, kill yourself!" I yelled at myself.

I stood gripping at the table trying to somehow stable myself. I felt myself start to hiccup, something that always started when I'd cry too much. The sight of Luke was getting blurry to the point where I couldn't see a thing he was doing. My throat was burning like the feeling inside me, and it made me want to drown in water to make it stop.

"I-I can't.."

My hiccuping was getting worse and I couldn't fathom how this meeting had turned so damn dramatic.

"Are...are you okay?" I could hear his voice, but I still couldn't see him which scared me.

"What's wrong with me?" I hiccuped.

"To hell if I know," he scoffed.

My throat keep burning.

"Luke, please..help me."

My body was starting feel tired and I just wanted to go home.

"What am I supposed to do?"

"Something."

I felt him grab my arm and my surroundings just kept getting more blurry by the second. Everything was spinning and I grabbed what felt like a waist of a person to stable myself.

"What the fu-"

"I feel like I'm going to throw up." I tighten my eyes shut trying to desperately escape the sick feeling creeping up my throat.

"Let go of me," I heard Luke protest.

Instead, I held on tighter just wanting something to feel right and this did.

"Ivory-"

"Just, shh."

And he did.

Eventually, I heard him sigh as his arms gripped my waist as well.

"I don't like this."

"Shut up," I hiccuped.

He obliged and waited for me to calm down.

Why are you so dramatic, the voice asked.

"Leave me alone," I so weakly answered.

"Me?" Luke questioned.

"No. This fucking voice."

"What are you talking about?"

"Never mind."

-

if you think this is too dramatic please take note the situation she's in right now okay and expect her to break down a lot

i made luke such a douche lmao

btw she's in denial

oH AND SORRY IT'S BEEN LIKE MONTHS NOW OMF I'LL TRY TO UPDATE FASTER NEXT TIME IVE HAD TERRIBLE WRITERS BLOCK BUT IM BACK