Wondering (🔥) S.J

Warning: G!p Scar & Y/N, anal, oral, porn, unprotected sex, masturbation, overstimulation.

Author: srr for any mistakes or misspelled words! This was a request. (NOT PROOFREAD)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's pov:

Wonder, everybody wonders ones in a while. Just like I am in this very moment while staring at my close friend, Scar. Thoughts swirled around in my head, without even knowing my eyes slowly had started to move down from her face towards her stomach where hard muscles hid under the tight black shirt.

Scarlet and I are good friends, we often flirt with each other as a joke, though sometimes they aren't always meaningless, at least from my side. ''You okay?'' The raspy, deep voice of the blonde woman snapped me out of my thoughts, I quickly looked back up to her face where my E/C met her deep green ones with pecks of blue, such unique colors, anyone can get lost in.

''Never better.'' Clearing my throat, my gaze went back to the TV where the movie played, though for me it serves as a background noise. From the corner of my eye I could see Scarlett narrow her eyes for a second before her attention was taken back to the TV. We stayed like this for minutes in complete silent.

Though soon enough moans and groans started filling the room, it was the two women from the movie, they were making out while groping each other's curves or any warm flesh that they could get their hands on. Their lips met over and over, the sight of this made me groan lowly trying not to draw Scarlet's attention towards me.

The longer I stared at the screen the harder I could feel my little friend downstairs get, my hands balled into fists, surely turning white. Looking down for a few seconds I could already see that my dick was imprinting on my pants, making a tent. Not wanting it to be too noticeable, I placed my palm on top, trying to hide it. I didn't really had a reason to since Scarlett had the same condition as I do which is another reason we got closer.

My action just made my situation worst, the pressure of my hand on my tent was making me aroused. Swiftly taking a look over at my friend, my eyes widen a bit, she was staring at the screen intensely, and her hands were balled into fists. My gaze trailed down in wonder and just as I had thought, a tent had formed in her pants too. A thought flashed across my mind making my breath hitch at just imagine it. Pictures of me on my knees in-front of Scarlett caused my eyes to shut tight.

It was not helping my situation. Feeling my cock twitch in my pants a thought occurred to me making me smirk. ''What's your favorite porn?'' I spoke up, Scarlet's head snapped over to me when the question left my mouth. I shot my shot, I don't even know of she watches that kind of stuff in the first place. ''I've never watched porn before.'' she mumbled, almost shyly. ''Really? well we can't have that, everyone has had to watch porn once in their life.'' Her cheeks were now flushed at my words.

''How would you like to watch your first? I think you might need it.'' I wink at her and gestured down to her tent, which had gotten bigger. She placed her hand on top with a blush on her cheeks. ''Where's you laptop?'' I asked, I couldn't help but rub my hidden friend with my hand slightly. ''Uh...bedroom on my night stand.'' I quickly walked to her room and collected it. Once back I sat next to her, leaving some space between us.

Placing the computer on my lap, I went into incognito and searched for the famous porn website. I placed the computer on Scarlet's lap. ''Pick the video that interests you the most.'' By now the TV was turned off while the blonde scrolled through some videos with a blush on her face. Just when I thought I had to step in and pick one myself, she right clicked on a video where a blonde and brunette lied on a bed next to each other with vibrators in their hands.