(V7) Chapter 1: Desperate Times We're At

THE results of the Paper Shuffle were announced and to my surprise, our class was defeated.

There was no shot that Ryuen did this by pure ability, unless his class was studying which, from what I've seen from our class visit to Ryuen's homeroom, they were studying. However, to the likes of them beating us academically? Absolutely not.

I can only likely conclude some sort of foul play was done. Since Ayanokouji said he'll be dealing with Ryuen from now on, the fact our class lost is pretty weird.

 He had some part in this didn't he? I mean, the entire deal between Ryuen and Ayanokouji happened in the light novel but from all I know, something in the deal could've changed.

'And then there's the rumors made by Ryuen... Perhaps those rumors started small since he wanted to test the limits.'

If that was the case, Ryuen's done his goal, but I don't know. Something's saying that it's not the case... And then Kushida talking with someone on the phone...

'I recognized it to be Shiina's voice. Perhaps Kushida was getting help from Shiina with the questions or something?'

I don't really know but I decided to stop rambling, usually when I do, it feels quick.

In retrospect, it was more than halfway through December and Christmas was coming up. 

In this world, I had no significant other to go to Christmas with. I was purely alone yet I've come to terms with it, to some degree. 

I will spend my Christmas days enjoying the peaceful alone time I'd have. So, for a week, I've been going outside, from going to the mall, the center, roaming around the campus, anything. 

I've spent some private points, but I wanted to clear my mind a little. Especially since the cold breeze is beneficial for me. 

Some cold breezes can activate nerve endings on my face, keeping me wide and alert as I've been tired. It's also just relaxing on my skin. A peaceful, relaxing, alone time for myself.

... 'If only someone would stop following me.'

I've sensed someone was on my lead for about a week now and although it was annoying, I didn't let it get to me. However, as I previously said...

It's been almost a full fucking week! How could one be so devoted to stalking a person!?

'Well, Magayama-san! There's actually a lot of reasons one could-'

Even imagining her voice was enough to annoy me. The mere presence of those sound waves was enough to destroy me back then.

'Thank you for enlightening me with your profound knowledge, friend who has a lot of knowledge about things.'

We've gone off-topic... no I'm not speaking to her anyway. I'm just creating a second voice of that person for me to have a conversation with.

'Awww, what a shame-'

Utterly destroying that second voice within my command, I began focusing on the real matters.

A certain person from Class A is following me. They have been for a while. I was getting annoyed.

'I might as well confront her about this. And here I hoped that Ayanokouji could've laid her eyes of me and him.' 

Well, I did hear Sakayanagi and her minions visited Ryuen's class, I guess it misdirected her only for a while.

I was currently walking through the campus; it was filled with people. I decided to go to the Keyaki Mall. I wasn't trying to get her lost, but I wanted to create a situation I suppose.