11

Foreshadowing chapter ;)

Little bit of a villan arc.

Enjoy!

⚠️⚠️ Disclaimer:

I am writing this story purely for entertainment purposes. I am NOT an expert in Military: Aviation, Operation, Terminology, Vehicle Capabilities, etc...

All words and sentences in this chapter are purely pulled from out of my ass. I apologize beforehand if any interactions between certain characters seem to be out of character. Additionally, if you so happen to be an expert in the field and you want to help me out, leave a comment and I'll fix whatever's wrong as soon as possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Shepherd (chuckling): "This is quite the unique situation."

???: "It's the first time 001 requested a change in mission."

General Shepherd: "So, what are his requests?"

???: "He said that he'll need his team, and that quote "your iron will come in handy". Do you know what he means by that?"

Shepherd's eyes narrowed.

Shepherd: "I'm afraid so."

???: "Will you authorize the deployment of TRIDENT?"

Shepherd (silently to himself): 'Forgive me Price.'

Shepherd: "From on until 001's objective is completed, special operations command TRIDENT will be under his command."

???: "Yes sir."

***

Bzzzzt

Bzzzzt

Bzz-

001: "Hello?....Yes......Thank you......Of course. Have a good day."

001 smiled, looking the mirror. His reflection's eyes flickered blood red.

???: "We've got our bombs, we just need to light it."

001: "Your missing something."

???: "What may that be?"

001: "Where do we put it?"

His reflection's smile spread from ear to ear.

???: "Heheheh. It doesn't matter where. When you put gasoline on everything, you just need a single match. To burn the world down."