Chapter 10.

"It's the most haunted building in England

"It's the most haunted building in England. Did I mention that?" Hermione said nervously.

"Twice." Annie and Ron replied simultaneously.

Andromeda started to walk around, pacing on the snow further from Ron and Hermione. She couldn't have given them two seconds alone, and Ron was already blushing.

"Closer?!"
"I meant to the Shrieking Shack."
"Ah right, I'm feeling well about staying here actually." He gulped.

"Well well! Look who's here!" Draco popped out of the snowy woods if the back, with Crabbed and Goyle.

Annie felt as if she should be happy to see him. But she only frowned as he made his way towards her friends.

"You two shopping for you dream home? A bit grand for you Weasle-bee is it not? Your family sleeps in a single room I believe." Draco smirks, taking a closer step towards Ron. Andromeda saw red.

"Shut it Malfoy."
"Well that's not very friendly. I think it's time for us to teach Weasle-bee how to respect his superiors!" Goyle laughed at Draco's cruel remark.

"Ha! Hope you don't mean yourself!" Hermione scoffed, looking absolutely disgusted.

Draco mirrored the disgust, and opened his mouth to speak the words that would seal him to a grave.
"How dare you talk to me you filthy little mud-"

Andromeda lunged at Draco, putting her hands around his neck, making him fall to the ground. He screamed from the surprise, dropping his wand.

"You surely must forget! That without your shitty wand, you are a normie as well! Let's see how well you would do in combat without your wooden stick." She grappled her hands as he started moving around.

"I have magic in my blood you bloody idiot!" He yelled out. He stared back at Crabbe and Goyle who were staring. Simply standing.

"You idiots-" a snowball flew, and hit him right in his mouth. Andromeda jumped away in fright, looking around. Her butt bumped against the cold snow, and she winced as Hermione pulled her up.

"Bloody hell! Surely it's the ghosts!" Ron yelled out laughing, as Draco's whole gang started being assaulted by snowballs.

They were yelling out in fear, soon leaving Draco to scramble away in the snow by himself. When he was out of sight, the 'ghost' started tugging Ron's hat towards his nose. He fixed Annie's bow at the back of her hair, and then played with the ears of Hermione's hat, making them laugh out loud.

"Harry!" Hermione giggled as Harry dropped his cloak, no longer containing his own laughs.

"That was scary! Brilliant, but scary!" Ron said, grabbing him by the shoulder.

"Unfortunately I cannot erase Crabbe's underwear from my head." Annie shook her head, smiling.

"What about me?! I had to touch his pants!" Harry out his hands in the air.