Chapter 6

Warren looked behind him to see if Abigail was still following him. He stopped. She wasn't there. He looked around for her, extremely confused. He suddenly heard her laugh and she shot past him. Warren smiled and flew after her. He beat his wings hard to catch up with her. He could was slowly catching when he heard the groaning of metal. He looked to his left and saw a car flying towards him. He flew up, dodging the car, only to see another one flying at him.

"Warren!" Abby shouted.

She turned around and tackled Warren to the ground, missing the car. They hit the ground hard. Warren looked at Abby and smiled. She smiled back, then helped Warren to his feet.

"Who do you think threw that?" Abby asked.

"I might have a few ideas," Warren replied. Another car came flying towards them. "Heads up!"

Abby spotted the car and stepped in front of Warren, her wings turning to metal. The car knocking into Abigail, knocking the two back to the ground. Warren looked up and saw Abby starting to stand up. Suddenly, Magneto floated down towards the two.

"You are a very impressive mutant, my dear," he said.

"Who are you?" Abigail asked.

"I am Magneto, the Master of Magnetism."

"Why did you attack us?"

"It was only a way to get your attention."

"You have it. Now start talking."

"I understand you have an incredible gift, Abigail. The power to transform your beautiful wings into metal."

"How'd you hear about me?"

"My son did an effective job when he infiltrated the White House."

"He's the one who tried to attack the President?"

"Just a mere act of bringing you out of hiding after your parents car crash."

Abby froze. Tears brimmed her eyes.

"I knew you were a mutant before you got your powers, Abigail," Magneto said. "It just took a push for them to emerge."

"You caused my parents death."

Warren began to stand up.

"Don't listen to him, Abby," Warren said. Abby looked towards him. "He's trying to trick you into joining him. Trust me; he tried to do it with me as well."

Suddenly, a mailbox came flying towards him. Before Warren could spread his wings to even move, the mailbox hit him knocking him over.

"No!" Abby shouted.

She ran towards Warren to make sure he was alright. He struggled to sit up. Abigail grabbed his hand for support. Magneto threw the mailbox at them again. Abby's wings turned to metal and she wrapped them around herself and Warren. The mailbox bounced off of her wings. Warren looked up at Abby. She smiled at him, but then her smile disappeared. She was suddenly thrown into a tree. Magneto had taken control of her wings. She hit the tree and fell to the ground, unconscious. Her wings turned back to normal. Magneto walked over towards her, then raised his hand. A lamp post bent and came out of the ground. It picked Abigail up and wrapped around her. Magneto flew into the air, with the unconscious mutant behind him.