- Dead End - 6

A beautiful beach was shown with seagulls squawking, and it turns out that was just a computer background in an office setting. The lights suddenly go out, making everything dark as a song begins to play on the speakers. A Worker Drones, terrified for her life, was hiding under her desk.

She peeks out of there to see a worker drones body, paralyzed and stuck in a boot loop. She crawled slowly to her colleague as a claw emerged from the shadows. She doesn't notice this at first, that is, until she reaches the paralyzed body.

She hears an animal sound, looking to her left as she sees a strange-looking animal pass by, making sounds. A blue light emerges as the worker drags her paralyzed buddy, wanting to save them.

Before the worker could drag them in, she quickly hid again just in case any animal were to come and hurt her. Panting heavily, she reaches her hand out slowly to grab their foot. That's until she's stopped by loud stomping and a blue light erupting over the body, making her witness the death of her colleague.

She hides again, trying to be quiet as she panted heavily, trying to catch her breath. She put a hand over her mouth, scared that if she was too loud, she'd get caught.

A blue light then comes on... straight at her... she was caught. When she noticed she was in the light, she tried crawling away. She looked back and... she was paralyzed.

The Sentinel then crawled down in her office space... feasting on the body.

I can't end this dream~

A camera was shown, recording the whole thing... who was there?

...

I was in shock from the whole thing... N and I stepped forward. "T... Tessa?" N said, unsure. "N! X! You remember -" Tessa shouted, hugging the two of us before stopping, putting her hands on her knees and coughing. "Too tall... handsome... Air's toxic..." Tessa said. I smiled, classic Tessa.

Tessa then looked up at Uzi, pointing a finger at her. "Who's this little - UAH!" Tessa screamed as Uzi bit her finger. I put my hands on my hips. "Uzi! Why are you here, human?!" Uzi asked Tessa.

Uzi then noticed J. "Real tired o' killing this one," Uzi stated as J flipped one of her pigtails. "Effective drones were cloned more," J replied. I smiled at this.

"It is you," - N
"Classic J," - V
"Normal day with J," - X

"Cyn disappeared on Earth," Tessa told us. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Boss ran away," J spoke right after. Boss? Was she calling Cyn boss or someone else?

"We mutually disengaged. The last known act was siccing you lot on the human exo-planets," Tessa said, pointing a finger up. "Why?" N asked as J landed on her feet. I nodded in agreement, wanting to know why.

"That's what we're trying to figure out, bozo," J replied to N, crossing her arms. Just then, an AS was shown on top of Tessa, snatching a bug. We noticed it was Doll. Doll then ran... well, teleported away.

"That's... kind of a big place," Tessa said as J summoned her wings. N and I looked at each other, confused. Tessa and J were already on the case. "Oh, this'll be fun," I spoke, summoning my wings and flying where they went.