6.Mera Ghar

Hey guys, your Author is here with the new update I hope you like it. If you like it please do hit the star button and share your views in Comment. And don't forget to add this novel to your library. And follow me on Instagram and Wattpad .

Duniya deewani

Log deewane

Ishq Khudari

Kyun na ye jaane
--------------------------------------------------------------

They left from the temple. As sneaking around wasn't an option anymore; if Ishika saw Aryaman, she would definitely call the cops. Fortunately, her suspension was over, so she didn't come by regularly. And poor Aryaman is saved.

Author's POV:

Vihaansh found himself increasingly captivated by Ishika. Her selfless acts of kindness and dedication to her work drew him closer to her with each passing day. He admired her courage and strength, often feeling his heart race whenever he saw her. Her presence was like a balm to his soul, a feeling he couldn't label as love (grumpy kahi ka) but knew was something deeply significant.

One day, Ishika was driving down the bustling city street when something caught her eye—a tiny kitten, trapped and frightened trying to escape from the middle of the road. Without hesitation, she pulled over, her heart pounding with concern. Traffic swirled around her, but she didn't care. In that moment, all that mattered was rescuing the helpless creature.

With graceful determination, Ishika maneuvered her car to block the lane, creating a safe space around the kitten. Her usual composed demeanor softened as she knelt down beside the trembling ball of fur. The kitten's wide eyes met hers, filled with fear and uncertainty.

"It's okay, little one," Ishika whispered soothingly, her voice a calming melody amidst the urban symphony. She gently coaxed the kitten out from its precarious perch, cradling it tenderly against her chest. The kitten, initially hesitant, soon relaxed in her warm embrace, reassured by her gentle touch and comforting presence.

Passersby paused to witness the scene, touched by Ishika's kindness and the quiet bond forming between her and the kitten. With a reassuring smile to those around her, Ishika continued on her way, the kitten nestled securely in her arms, its soft purrs a testament to trust found in an unexpected moment.

Vihaansh was just looking at them softly, through window of his car. He felt so calm and peace looking at her. She was looking bossy and cute. Damn cute.

She is not only a kind soul but also as a trauma surgeon, Ishika had made a name for herself by the age of 25. Her volunteer work and the way she cared for her patients without expecting anything in return only deepened Vihaansh's admiration for her. He often found himself thinking about her, wondering how she managed to stay so strong and compassionate despite the hardships she faced.

One day, as part of a campaign, Ishika went to a small village affected by a sandstorm. The situation was dire; a building had collapsed, and many were trapped. Vihaansh, upon hearing the news, immediately ordered a rescue operation and decided to oversee it himself. When he arrived, he was infuriated to see Ishika risking her life by entering the unstable building to help the trapped villagers.

Vihaansh's POV:

What does she think of her is she a wonder women? After arrival of rescue team also she wasn't stopping, she was going deep into the collapsed building trying to help the people. He was staring at her while she was immersed in helping the people, lifting some heavy broken materials. Argghh this girl......... All of a sudden he saw her trying to pull a man out, from under the debris. His leg was stuck beneath the destruction and she was helping the man to get out of it. His heart nearly stopped when Vihaansh noticed a massive slab about to fall on her... before it could reach her Vihaansh pulls her into his arms. and pushes it into a other direction hurting his arm.