24. Bhabhi Ma!

Happy 30K+reads for us lovelies💞💞

Hi guys, your author is here with the new update, I hope you like it. If you like it please hit the heart and share your views in a Comment. And don't forget to add this novel to your library. And follow me on Instagram and Wattpad.

Guys, you didn't complete the target in the last chapter. But I'm giving the chapter because I love you. But this time do complete the target before that no chapter(I know I said this last time also let's see at least this time we will achieve the target🤞🏻), I may sound rude but please understand it is taking hours to write so I think this is the minimum to keep myself motivated. The Vote target for the next chapter is given below please complete the target for this chapter. Target is given in the last.........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day, after much insistence from Vihaansh, Ishika finally agreed to visit his palace---correction, their home. She hesitated, her voice trembling slightly as she asked, "Mmm... Kya hum phir kabhi chal sakte hai?" But Vihaansh was adamant. He wanted to take her home.

(Can I visit the palace later?)

"Rose, no more discussions. Please, ek baar is makan ko ghar banane aayiye na. Humne iss bare mein bahut baar discuss kiya, aur aapne bahut samay lye ab aur inteezar nahi hota? Ab no more excuses. Aap chaliye humare saath," he said, gently but firmly, as he took her hand and led her towards the palace. She hesitantly followed, her steps small and uncertain, overwhelmed by the grandeur of the place she was about to enter. It was a palace that even higher authorities needed permission to access—yet here she was, being brought inside by the man who called it theirs.

Rose, no more discussions. Please, come and turn this house into a home now. We've discussed this many times, and you've taken a lot of time. I can't wait any longer. Now, no more excuses. You are coming with me.)

As they walked through the palace, everyone they passed bowed their heads in respect. Their heads remained low until both were out of sight.

Ishika felt very different Coz, she wasn't habituated to all this, she felt a bit awkward at their gestures, she fixed her sight straight and walked holding his arms.

After a few minutes, they reached the entrance. Ishika's breath caught in her throat as she beheld the enormous doors before her.

The entrance doors were colossal, towering above with an almost imposing grandeur. They stretched from floor to ceiling, creating a dramatic and awe-inspiring focal point. The sheer size of these doors made them look like sentinels guarding the entrance to a realm of splendor. The surface was meticulously polished, reflecting every nuance of light, enhancing their majestic presence. The frames were adorned with elaborate moldings and gold leaf, emphasizing their importance and elevating their elegance.

When they swung open, it felt like they unveiled a world of sophistication and luxury, inviting her into a space that promised grandeur and magnificence.

A servant opened the door, but before Ishika could step in, Vihaansh held her arm, gesturing for her to look down. She did, noticing a large plate filled with alta. He motioned for her to step into it. She hesitated but followed his instructions. He then ordered everyone to leave the room, and they quickly obeyed. Vihaansh laid out a pristine white sheet in front of her and asked her to walk on it. She complied, though the entire ritual felt overwhelming.

"Meri Lakshmi ke pehle kadam apne mahal mein—hum issey sambhal ke rakhengey," he murmured, carefully folding the sheet after she had walked across it. He placed it on a nearby table, kissing it with love. Ishika blushed, touched by his gesture. Tears threatened to spill from her eyes, but she held them back.