Maharaj 2.0

Hi guys, your Author is here with the new update. If you like it please hit the star button and share your views in a Comment. And don't forget to add this novel to your library. And follow me on Instagram and Wattpad.

Please ignore typos and mistakes. These chapters are still under editing, read at your own risk.

Rukh Jindagee Ne Mod Liya Kaisa

Hamne Socha Nahee Tha Kabhee Aisa

Rukh Jindagee Ne Mod Liya Kaisa

Hamne Socha Nahee Tha Kabhee Aisa

------------------------------------------------------------------------

She spoke, falling to the ground, left with no energy. She felt betrayed. How had she fallen for his words? She was sobbing, her agony evident in her voice. She felt devastated. She was falling for him but now he had broken her trust, he broke her. How could he? After years, she was finally trusting someone. She had found a home in him; her lonely life had found a companion. She felt at home with him, but at last, her blindfold fell, and everything became crystal clear. She was sobbing, falling to her knees crushing unfer her own thoughts.

He knelt down and settled beside her "Please, don't cry. Just listen to me. I promise I will not stop you after that." he tried to explain, but she didn't budge.

"What is there to listen to, Maharaj, Let me go. You played with my emotions, I trusted you, and you..... you broke my trust. You are a liar." She said and stood up to leave. But he was quick enough to catch her.

"Please, please listen to me, just once, and remember I never lied to you. Don't call me that."

"Baat chupane waale ko joota hi kehate hai Maharaj," She replied abruptly. Her fury rises with each second.

(The person who hides is also called a liar Your Highness)

"Listen to me please," he requested. Her intense gaze was at him. Her heart wants to hear him, but her mind says not to trust him. At last, hearing her heart, she decided to listen. She spoke.

"Okay maharaj justify your actions, humein bhi toh pata chale hum kitne bewakoof bane" She said, her eyes were blood red due to her continued crying, her hair was disheveled and her cheeks and face were red.

(Let me know how much you fooled me.)

"Don't say that," He said, pulling her close to his chest. This scared her, but it also comforted her. She thought, "Kaise koyi dard aur marham dono ho sakta hai?". He took her to the table beside them. The entire restaurant was empty. He made sure the entire place was empty and took strict measures for their safety. He pulled a chair for her and made her sit on it. She felt the same touch that she felt with the biker. But her heart was hurt. How could he break her trust?

"Please listen to me, Rose. The day I saw you for the first time, I didn't like the way you behaved. But my thoughts were filled with you. I don't know what's wrong with me. I thought that was just the way you replied was the reason as it was the first time someone dared to speak against me.And in the second  meet I saw you dancing in the temple. Honestly, I lost myself seeing you. Without doing anything, you were calming my tacing heart. You were giving peace. After that, I started falling for your every action. Our every meeting made me fall for you more. I tried to distance myself from you and your thoughts, but I couldn't it felt like our fates were intertwined. Whenever I tried to distance myself from you, I only ended up meeting you and falling more for you. As if it was destined. " He expressed his feelings he felt whenever they met. He didn't name them, but one can feel his affection and love in his words.