Prologue - 2

Hi guys your author is here with new update, I hope apko pasand aaega (I Hope you like it). If you like it please do hit the star button and share your views in Comment. And don't forget add this novel to your library. And follow me rashiwrtss

रंग थे, नूर था, जब क़रीब तू था

एक जन्नत सा था ये जहाँ

वक्त की रेत पे कुछ मेरे नाम सा

लिख के छोड़ गया तू कहाँ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vihaansh and Ishika fell deeply in love and became one soul. They were mending something they had never broken. But fate played its cruel game, and Vihaansh began to wound her. The man who once was a healer, the source of her joy, became the cause of her sorrow. The one who used to wipe away her tears now became the reason for them. But why? He never disclosed the reason. She endured it all because he was the light in her dark life, he was the only family she has on earth. She didn't complain; instead, she understood him, Because he was her Vihaan, She believed one day he will understand and it also happened. One day, he realized his mistake and was devastated. He couldn't forgive himself. But she helped him out of his despair. She became his healer. Soon, they returned to their blissful life. Yet again, destiny tore them apart. She left him alone in the world with their beautiful symbol of love and her memories.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I said, I will break you beyond repair. Let's start the destruction," he declared, then shattered the glass table with his bare hands. Blood began to ooze from his wounds. She moved towards him, but he stopped her, showing his bleeding palm and demanding, "Clean it up."

"Rana Ji, please, hurt me if you want, but don't harm yourself.  It hurts seeing you hurt, please... please........ Why are you doing all this?" she pleaded, seeking an explanation.

"Yes, Rani Ji, take off your footwear and clean it up," he said coldly before walking away. She pleaded him to get his wounds treated and ran after him, but he was already gone.

"Why are you doing this, Vihaan? Please, don't do this," she said with agony filled voice, as she  was cleaning the shattered glasses ,The shards pierced her soft skin, and there was no one to take care of her. 

"Is anad ki jeevan mei koi apna aaya tah, kismaat ko shayad manzoor nahi tah , toh deko usne phir use anad banadiya."(Someone came into this orphans life but fate didn't want this to happen so she is again an orphan.) She said to herself after her tears betrayed her and no tears were flowing down her cheek.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Vihaan, it was just a misunderstanding, and I'm ecstatic you're back. I've got my Vihaan back. I'm overjoyed," she said, trying to soothe Vihaansh.

"But how can I ever forgive myself?" he replied, his eyes brimming with guilt and self-loathing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Maa, please ask her to come back. I can't live without her... Please... Please," Vihaansh pleaded, breaking down in his mother's arms.

"Beta, please, pull yourself together... Agar tum aisey ho jayegey toh Vihu kaise sambalengey.... Woh khi nahi gayi beta, she is with us in our hearts." (Beta, please, pull yourself together... If you fall apart, how will we take care of Vihu? She hasn't left us, my son; she is with us in our hearts) his mother said, soothing him.

"Papa..." Vihu called out as she approached Vihaansh and jumped into his arms.

He quickly wiped away his tears and hugged her tightly.

"Bacha aapko kahi lagi nahi na, aap teek ho.............."(Are you alright bacha? Are you hurt anywhere?) he asked, his voice filled with concern..

"Nahi pa.., I'..m fyn.." Vihu says in baby voice giving Vihaansh a small smile.

"Pa... maa kaa... ha?" Vihu asks her pa.

There was no answer, and the entire hospital room was filled with silence. His agony engulfed him, and the reality of his loss hit him like a wave. He didn't reply to her question but instead pulled her into his warm embrace and started sobbing. He is in great agony.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hukum.. tomorrow is Mother's Day celebration at school, I informed Vihu but she seemed worried so I thought to inform you and she will be receiving an award for getting high grades." someone on the phone informed Vihaansh. He felt a pang of sadness upon hearing this news, and he decided to go to Vihu's room.

"Beta, why didn't you tell me about Mother's Day? and my baacha is getting award.." he asked, his voice filled with concern and happiness.

"Pa, I don't want to see you sad again," she said, tears streaming down her cheeks.

He cursed his fate silently and pulled her into a tight embrace.

zindagi bi ek ajeeb cheez hai

Jab paas tah tab kadar nahi

Ab kdar hai woh pass nahi

                                              By Rashi

New cover of Vihika:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, this is just a glimpse of the book. I hope you enjoyed it. Even if you didn't, I encourage you to start reading, as I'm confident you'll fall in love with the book. Please share your views about the book in the comment section below. And if you liked my work, don't forget to hit the star. Make sure to add this novel to your library. Don't forget to share this novel with your bookie friends.

Sweet Dreams, I really hope you will go to la la land(in dreams) with your fiction crush. Hehe😁😁

Thank you mere pyaare readers and stay healthy your  ✍️RASHI.....